Introduce yourself!

5255 posts / 0 new
Last post

Welcome, Linda! Thanks for sharing about yourself and your graphic design. Looks great! smiley

Hello, Michelle here!

I started scrapbooking along time ago but stopped when the kids grew up. Now I'm back to learn digital scrapbooking and found your site. Thanks so much for this awesome site! Very inspired again.

Hi, I'm Liz. I'm a currently not working teacher. I mostly download paper because I used it in many ways in my classroom. I would make my own letters for bulletin boards, use it for signs, labels and even book marks. I love the variety you have on this site.

Welcome, Michelle and Liz! Thanks so much for introducing yourselves. smiley

@Michelle - so glad you're finding inspiration! That's one of our biggest hopes with the site.

@Liz - love that you're a teacher! We have a lot of teachers in the extended family and have a huge value for education. Thanks for all that you do!

Hi! My name is Beckey.

I live in Stratford Upon Avon, England (UK), and I have been an avid crafter since the age of 6. (I am now 38). I have done various crafts during my lifetime but my favourites have always been card making and cake decorating. My heath deteriorated significantly a few years ago and I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue (to join my other existing health problems). This meant I had to give up work, first in my job as a youth worker, then I had to give up my second career of cake decorating.

Since being unable to work, I have busyed myself with many things involving my creativity, and helping people out. I have found myself doing a lot of computer based design work (as it is minimal physical effort with maximum creative output!). I have designed leaflets, posters, flyers and logos and even designed and maintain two websites (although none of it paid work!).
I have loved taking photos since I was 3, and take FAR too many! But I love it! So, when I discovered digital scrapbooking a couple of months ago, it was like a whole new world of creative opportunity opened up to me! I am currently designing 12x12 pages of photos from this year as scrapbook pages, and planning to get them printed as a photobook.
(Question... if we upload our completed pages on this site, do they have to be using elements and pages from this site?)

Lovely to meet you all, and thanks for letting me join in!
Beckey x

Welcome Beckey! So glad to have you here! Our gallery is open which means you can post layouts using graphics from anywhere.

Hello smiley
I am Myriam, born in the sixties, French (living in Occitanie, the South-West of France) and often at home because of bad health. My part time job : secretary in a big company. Sorry for the masked avatar, I am a secretive woman on Internet. And my English is not very very fluent but I do my best.

Digital Scrapbooking is my passion since 2006. I digiscraped my full life in many albums. My other dear hobby : writing sci-fi/romance/adventures stories.

I hope to share with you the backgrounds and elements I love to create, also some of my layouts about the characters of my books and my travels. I hope they will please you.
Thank you smiley

PS : sorry, I am not sure about introduction. After writing there, I saw another place to do it. So I suppose I must introduce myself in a new thread too ? Or is it OK like that ?

Deleted (I am coming back smiley)

Hi Elatell! You can introduce yourself here, or in a separate thread. You are doing great. I also sent you an email about getting access to the gallery. Welcome!

Hello, everyone!

I go by various and many names to avoid a couple stalkers I've had over the years but I'm pretty happy with the name Raven. I've been doing papercrafting for about two years now; I got started by accident while trying to figure out how to make a micro watercolor notebook. I stumbled across a tutorial for how to make a junk journal and that pretty much kicked off a huge obsession. I do a lot of post-apocalyptic type events (camping, conventions, etc) and junk journals fit right into that 'I scavenged this stuff in the ruins of some building and made art out of it' aesthetic.

I started looking into making my own printable pages a while back but hit a roadblock until I found this site and now I have a ton MORE ideas to play with. I haven't finished a kit or anything yet, because I'm still working on techniques and such, but I'm learning. I use Krita for image editing, which is a free open-source digital art program.

Ok, thank you! I am just starting out but have been creating some scrapbook pages of our family holiday to London this summer. As I am fairly new on here I haven't used many PS downloads in my creations yet, but I have used your clear brad template a few times to make various brads of my own. I will upload some pages when I work out how! smiley

Welcome Raven! So glad to have another junk journaler around.

Hello Ladies

I've been on PS since about 2017. I love the blog trains, inspiration layouts and of course freebies (who doesn't right???) We have some very talented ladies on here! smiley

Welcome Tina!

Ty Marisa - I feel like I'm talking to a designer celeb smiley

Hi everyone, I'm Tina (Christina) and I'm 34 years old. I live in Sweden, so I'm sorry if my spelling isn't the greatest! I've been together with my husband Daniel for 8 years, and we've been married 4 years. We have a daughter named Nikki (6yo) and a son named Tero (4yo). I have always loved being creative. But as I have written in my profile it has been a bit difficult doing so since we got kids. And for that reason I've been checking out the possebilities of taking my crafts to the "digital world". I haven't really started yet so I'm a real newbie. But I'm excited...especially since stumbling opon this site! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome Christina! I hear you on the difficulties of crafting with kids. I have a three year old and an eight month old. I can only make stuff because I have a dedicated space which they can't get too on their own, so I can leave out stuff I'm working on.

Oh, I wish I had room for a dedicated craft-space. Someday.... smiley

Hi !

My name is Adeline et I live in France. On the web, I am Fibul ! No child but one cat. In life, I am an accountant and I manage a video games webstore (vintage games).

I love scrapbooking but physical one (until now) ! However, I love digital ressources and DigitalScrapbook.com is a gold mine. I'm starting with Photoshop and I love this !

Thank you for this website and advices !

(I see sometimes some digital words in French in your kits, don't hesitate to contact me if you want an accurate translation, I'm better in French than in English !).

Hello!
I'm Melissa, I've been lurking around here for some time and decided it was time to say hello! I am 53 married with two daughters 24&9yrs. I used to scrapbook with paper back in the early 2000's I'm not currently scrapbooking per say but I do have an etsy shop where I make invitations, flyers and printable paper decorations and such, witch is very similar to scrapbooking. I can't wait to start contributing some of my work to the commons, I have my own flair and style that I can't wait to share.

Hi everyone! I'm not a scrapper, but I enjoy hybrid stuff, like making cards and stationery. I love this site because it's so easy to find what I'm looking for here. There are so many talented artists, too. I've spent many a night during the pandemic just paging through all the wonderful galleries and shops. Thank you!

Hola a tod@s!!!
Soy kuna, abuela, andaluza, vivo en Córdoba, España. Actualmente no tengo ninguna actividad profesional (soy maestra) así que dispongo de mucho tiempo para dedicarlo a cosas que me gustan como pasear por el campo decubriendo entornos preciosos, o leer un buen libro, o reunirme con los amig@s para pasar un agradable rato compartido. No acabo de encajar con las redes sociales. Esto es nuevo para mí y estoy contenta de haber dado el paso para poder compartir con vosotr@s, no solo las páginas digitales, sino también ir aprendiendo y avanzando en esta actividad del digitalscraps que descubrí hace algún tiempo y que me entretiene y me gusta tanto.
kUnA

Welcome everyone!

Hello!

I was introduced to this site through digital journaling, and though I am crazy busy with life right now and don't have much time for digital scrap-booking, I am looking forward to learning more about it!

I grew up on a small farm where we raised our own meat and milked our own cows and gathered our eggs from our pesky free-range chickens. (the latter supposed to have been limited to ranging in the pastures and not our front yard, but...yeah...you try fencing out chickens!)

We tried to grow our own food on multiple occasions, but a high mountain desert climate with a short growing season and poor soil does not treat gardens kindly.

But it is a wild and beautiful world that I want to capture more of, and thanks to digital scrap-booking I have found an amazing way to do that! I am excited to learn not only how to keep my memories through it, but also how to design all my own custom scrapbooking elements! smiley

Mia, what an awesome family story! I can't wait to hear more!

Hi, my name is Marion, I live in Augusta, Georgia USA and I'm a retired nurse who is working on my first digital scrapbook. I've done photo albums (shutterfly) before but never an actual digital scrapbook. After searching around for some page ideas, I came across DigitalScrapbook.com and instantly fell in love with the talent that is demonstrated here. My budget is limited and I absolutely love the option to get "things" daily for free. Thank you for doing this. I'm definitely just starting to learn and have recently purchased Photoshop Elements 2020 but more times than not, I'm over my head. But I shall succeed......eventually. Thank you again for having this site and sharing it with the world.

Thanks everyone for saying hello! We're so glad to have you here.

Good afternoon, Thank you so much for allowing me to join this wonderful group. Thank you for all the freebies and inspiration. I am a full time crafter now that I am retired. We are coming into my favorite time of the year. I love paper crafting of all kinds. Happy crafting.

Hi and welcome, I love the inspiration that I get here too. It's a wonderful group of people.

Pages