Introduce yourself!

5257 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hi, Daniela, What a lovely name! Nice that you stumbled upon this community.

Welcome! Thanks for saying hello!

Hello everyone

I am April, I live in the Beautiful Shenandoah Valley in Virginia! I work in social services (child welfare) and I am married with one son (grown up!).

I do a lot of crafts -mainly acrylic painting, knitting, and gardening but I have reintroduced scrapping into my life after a long hiatus. I had scrapped a full book for my wedding (8 years after the event smiley ) and enjoyed paper scrapping but then found digital in 2012. I moved to VA in 2013 and I kinda lost my scrapping mojo but it is back in full force and I am glad smiley

High everyone I am Liza. 53 years old from the Netherlands. I found this site thanks to Leonieke from the Albelli CLUB. Found some jewels to use her already.

Oi sou a Anny. Tenho 43 anos, adoro arte, Scrapbook e desenhar. Sou do Brasil! E nova aqui… não conhecia. Mas estou amando muito!

My name is Inez and I've been a member of this site for several years. I'm just now introducing myself. I love digital scrapbooking and I love the beautiful and creative resources on this site. I'm so thankful for all the wonderful designers here!

Hi, April, Nice to have you with us.

Hi, Liza , Hope you continue to enjoy your visits here.

Welcome, Anny

Hello, Inez, what an unusual, lovely name. It took me a while too before I introduced myself.

Welcome Anny. Bemme

Hey there Inez. B=Nice to meet u

Thank you for the welcome Wendy. I hope so too.

Thank you, Wendy!

Nice to meet you, Liza!

Hi, I'm Kim.
I am not really familiar with digital scrapbooking but I have done a lot of desktop publishing projects. I have been doing genealogy for 30+ years and I'm looking for a way to compile my findings into a format that my family will understand and enjoy.

Welcome everyone! Thanks for saying hello smiley

Hi I am not sure if I have replied to this and not sure how to find out LOL so I am going to post another reply just to be safe. I have been scrapbooking for 20 years. I started out doing paper scrapbooking for about 10 years then switched over to Digital. I took about a 5 or 6 year break and just recently started scrapbooking again. Which started me checking out some of the old websites I used to frequent to help get inspiration and to share my layouts with everyone.

Welkom Kim. I think u can find a lot of inspiration for that project in here.

Your welcome Marissa.

Thanks Liza! smiley

Hello, my name is Jessica. I live in northern Alberta in a small town, with my husband Rick and our two cats, Samwise and Peregrin. I have been scrapping off and on for about a year, but am new to digital scrapbooking and photo editing etc. For my go-to recipe I will choose Breakfast Muffins which are basically:

1 box Betty Crocker french vanilla cake mix
1 cup Ancient Grains Porridge mix
2 oranges, peeled and chopped
1/2 cup dried cranberries, coated in flour
2 tbsp chia seed

Make muffin mix as per box (I usually will add milk vs water) and fold in oats and fruits. Top with chia seed. Then pour into muffin tins and bake @ 350 F for about 15 minutes (or until they pass the toothpick test). These are pretty tasty and when combined with coffee make a good to go breakfast.

Hi, Kim, my husband is into genealogy to so consequently I am alittle bit too. Interesting and sometime surprising. Great idea, "History Of Myself"!!

Hello Heidi, That's one of my favorite names,nice to have you with us.

Greetings, Jessica, Thank-you for sharing the recipe. Sounds like it would be somewhat healthy too. Will have to try it. Hope i can find the porridge mix.

I think it's Rogers brand, we usually get it at Walmart.

Hi, i'm Wendy and live in Manitoba, Canada. I'm interested in digital scrapping for personal use. I love watching what you all create and it intrigues me. I have a blog but need help putting items in it. What a better way then sharing my creations, right? Thanks for letting me join in the fun.

Hello all - so many smiling lovely faces here. I’m Pat from NW Georgia and have been digitally scrapping for about 12 years. A girlfriend in another state first introduced me to My Memories then later Photoshop Elements, and I was instantly hooked. We continue to share personal news and layouts thru email.

I’ve been remarried for 14 yrs, with 5 married children producing 11 grandchildren. We love to travel and have been blessed to see a good bit of the world. Now it’s time to visit our own backyard!

Hi Wendy--it's a wonderful, never-ending passion. But I guess digital scrapbooking can also be!

Nice to meet you Letitia and thank you for sharing your life. Your english is far better than many english people i know. Never apologise
Amanda

Pages