Introduce yourself!

4753 posts / 0 new
Last post

Nice to meet you Letitia and thank you for sharing your life. Your english is far better than many english people i know. Never apologise
Amanda

Hi there Tina...lost a good deal of my life and pictures due to my own ineptitude. It happens and life goes on making new memories. After all the pictures are in your head and your heart . Amanda with respect

Hello everyone.

I've been here about a week or two and thought I'd finally say hello. My name is Becky. I'm a wife to a pilot (former military and now commercial) for almost 20 years, have one very tall teenage son (going on 6' 4" smiley ), and I have two Golden Retrievers and one sassy cat.

I LOVE color. The variety, the moods it creates, the different combinations. I can spend way to much time on Pinterest looking at color pallets getting excited about what could be created with them. I used to traditional scrapbook, but never got into digital because I thought PS was too intimidating (layers scared me!). I'm currently enrolled in an online class to teach me PS and I love it. My mind reels with all the things I can create. I think the quickest was for me to satisfy my color excitement is to make digital paper. I can see several color pallets together in minutes in PS. LOVE IT!!

Hello everyone! I'm a lurker and finally joined up here to contribute to the forum. My name is Jen and my website (https://jconlonandsons formerly Quality DigiScrap Freebies) which I've updated for over 10 years because I LOVE when online digi designers and crafters share their products and tutorials. I hope in some small way I am paying back the community.

Nice to know u all this way. Some are starters like me and others looks already pro. But here we are all there to help eachother. I love that. And even starters can have great suggestions.

For those who have "english" not als native labguage > At least we try smiley .

Hello all, I'm new to the site but not new to digital scrap booking. I haven't scrapped for many years now but I want to get back into it. I have downloaded Photoshop Elements and am going to try my hand at it. I am married to my sweetheart of 21 years and we have 2 fur babies, a cat named Bug and a dog named Rocky. I have 3 grown sons and they all have children so I have plenty to scrap. I live in the center of the US, Kansas City, Missouri.

Hi, Cheryl, nice to have you with us. We have two fur babies too.

Hello Becky, I understand about a reeling mind , sometimes it keeps me awake at night. Nice that you have joined us.

Hi, Jen ....Happy to greet you!

Hi! My name is Jen, and I have been a member for a while, but haven't had the opportunity to say hello! I have been a paper and digital scrapbooker since 2007. I love the flexibility and mess-free workflow of digital. I am a wife, mom, and dog mom, and am always taking pictures of my family and documenting our memories. I am happy to be here!

Thanks everyone for saying hello! It's fun to see so many new faces.

Hello and thanks!

Pages