Introduce yourself!

4873 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hi I'm Karen. it's really good to have discovered this site. I've been digital scrapbooking for about 11 years and paper scrapping for twenty. I love to scrap my grown up kids, poppy dog and the photos that my wildlife photographer son takes. I use Affinity Designer for designing my templates, and sometimes Craft Artist Professional for scrapbooking.
I'm hoping to contribute to the June blog train with my templates - if I can work out how to do it lol!!!

Hi,
my name is Christiane from Germany and I'm 55. I'm a newbie to scrapbooking but I like to do something special with my pictures. So I go viral and find scrapbooking and I like the variety of creating, so I like to learn it myself. There are some outstanding projects - I love it.
Unfortunately, I've not so much free time. But I'll try my best to post my project in time.

My english isn't as good as yours, so feel free to correct me when necessary.

Thanks everyone for saying hi! It's fun to have new faces.

H! My name is Theresa but everyone calls me Terri. I'm married, have 3 children, 11 grandchildren, 1 on the way, and 1 great grandchild, 5 cats, 2 desert tortoises and I live in the scorching hot desert in Southern CA.
I found this site through another scrapbooking site that I've been a member of for quite a few years but never did anything with it except download freebies for Corel Paintshop Pro. Then recently I signed up for free scrapbooking lessons with them and somehow that led me to Marisa's site. After looking around a bit it didn't take me long to subscribe. This is going to be so much fun!!

Welcome Theresa! Can't wait to see what you make.

Olá. Me chamo Luiza, sou brasileira, tenho 62 anos e estou voltando a interagir nesse forum após algum tempo. Tive complicações de saúde, mas agora estou bem. Gosto muito de tudo o que vejo por aqui, principalmente as criações com temas da natureza. Voltar a fazer desenhos é um desafio que pretendo alcançar algum dia.

Welcome Luiza!

Hi everyone, I'm Megan. I have been taking photos forever and I have my Creative Photography certificate from the local Community College. I'm just getting into digital scrapbooking though I tried it a few times before. I finished a several session 'boot camp' a few weeks ago - maybe the same one as Theresa did with Corel Paint Shop Pro, and really learned a lot. I've been using PSP for many, many years and love it.

I have a son that is graduating High School in a couple weeks so it's the perfect time to take a lot of photos and then actually do something other than have them sit in my computer! I work 2 jobs, one in a funeral home evenings and weekends so it takes a lot of my 'off time' but I am doing my best to make sure I keep scrapbooking in some way even if it's just watching tutorials!

Hello! I'm Yvonne. I am a wife and a mother of 3 and a fur baby. I love scrapbooking and photography. I started paper scrapbooking when my first child was born around 2000. I didn't make the switch to digital till we moved to Tennessee in 2016. It's funny, my neighbor in Ohio got me started in paper scrapbooking and when they moved away the wife of the couple that bought their house got me started in digital scrapbooking. In all honesty I wish I had started with digital, total space saver. I love how I can never run out of PAPER! I was a paper snob. I would buy paper that I absolutely loved then never use it because that same pad of paper may not be there the next time I go shopping. Eventually I will get around to actually printing my digital pages because I want them in albums. I am sad that none of my children share the same interests in scrapbooking and photography, but that might change once they get married and start having children. My children are the reason I got started after all.

Thanks everyone for saying hello! So fun to hear your stories.

Hi! My name is Jennifer. I live in Oklahoma. I have been scrapbooking for a while, but digital scrapbooking is very new to me. Digitalscrapbook.com has been a wonderful source of knowledge and I am grateful there is a site like this, that helps people learn and offers so many ideas and resources for digital scrapbooking. Thank you so much!

Hi! My name is Sanne and I am from The Netherlands. I love reading and digital scrapbooking! I'm currently working on a album for my oldest son about his time at school and a project life about our family. Thanks for al the great stuff I find here!

Pages