August 2017 CU Blog Train - "Fall Papers"

34 posts / 0 new
Last post
August 2017 CU Blog Train - "Fall Papers"

For each train, you will make between 1 to 3 CU element/paper templates (no more) which you will give away on your blog or here if you do not have a blog on August 15th. Your freebie needs to be available for minimum 2 weeks.

The Theme is
FALL PAPERS

For this blog train, you can make anything that comes to your mind when thinking papers for autumn kits--some examples would be autumn words, leaves, acorns, apples, grain, corn sheaves, pumpkins, hot drinks, windy swirls...or you could choose to make papers that would suit a fall holiday like Halloween or Thanksgiving. These have to be Commercial Use allowed.

We use a standardized neutral palette for this train. You can download the .aco file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9-P5o79Lu1JS2pVNk1Ma2hmT0U/view?usp=sharing and the image file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9-P5o79Lu1JSzB0Q3dnVFpkczQ/view?usp=sharing

If you have any questions let me know, and post your previews along the way so we can all see what you are making--I can't wait to see them!

On August 13th, I will make this post into the final list.

You can find the DigitalScrapbook.com Preview if you need it here: https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/marisa-lerin/designs/pixel-scrapper-preview-package-template-paper just download it add your logo and name and you are set.

count me in

Me too!

Count me in!

Here is my preview.

[img][/img]

Cool, Tammy! I especially love that brown one with the leaves........

Thank you Sunny!! I always enjoy your designs!! You are very good at what you do!!

I think that this will be my final version.......I'm going to be away from my laptop for a few days, so I am putting the download link here, and will revise to the final post upon my return.

They are beautiful Sunny!!

Here's my part:

Looking forward to the beautiful autumnn papers!

Beautiful, Marisa. I really love those leaves!

Here are my Fall papers with a download link. Enjoy!

[img][/img]

Download Here

These are beautiful! Thank you!

Download HERE

Sorry I'm late! You can go to my BLOG to download

Gorgeous everyone! Thank you!!

nice work girls !! thank you...

Lovely papers! Thank you so much

Wow all are beautiful! Thank you, everyone!

A little late to the game, but here's my contribution. I've never done the commercial use version before, so I thought I'd give it a try. Download on my blog icraft2create.blogspot.com.
1708-PSBT-FallPapers-overlays-prev-CU-web by Cindy Fine, on Flickr

Lovely papers! Thank you all smiley

Thank you so much for all these beautiful gifts! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Wowowow! Thanks ladies! These are all fabulous! smiley

Beautiful and fun Blog Train, Thank you!

Thank you so much.

thank you girls !!! smiley

Thank you to all the designers for their generous gifts!

thank you ladies

Thank you all so much for the great papers!! I appreciate how creative you all are.

Thank you ladies for these amazing papers! smiley

Pages