December 2022: Free Color DS

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
December 2022: Free Color DS

Welcome and thanks for joining in.

The color hex codes are for any app that manages colors like Adobe PSE or Microsoft Office.

LINKS
There is a collecion of palettes here and please look at this One of Marisa's goodies.
See this here one by Marisa on making swatches from photos, awesome thread that is.
See this great post by Robyn Denton on colors.
Check this on pinterest by Kaleena Farmer.
Robyn Denton has so many great tips and here is yet another one that I love, for everyone who does not have the right app to check gamut with.

Firstly, thanks for the challenge, Bina!

I ended up picking my palette from the 3 small swatches on top. I'll get cracking on this straight away.

smiley So great to see you here, Christina! Great colors too smiley

I just completed this challenge. Made a kit on the smaller side (for me lol). The download link is in my freebie thread on here.

Thanks so much, Bina, for hosting!

. '. smiley Oh now look at you go @Christina Carrano. This looks really fabulous. So many gorgeous, vintage elements give it a bit of an Edwardian vibe, really neat!!! Fantastic patterns and solids, too. I always think it is great when a designer offers the solids.
Many thanks for playing along and joining in during this super busy month of December, Christina. .. smiley

Thank you, Bina! With the darker colors, I wanted to add a little vintageness to the kit, hence some of the elements. I like using solids myself, especially if I add a title, name, year. Thanks again for the challenge! I love these. Wish there were more. lol

Here is what I have (Click on image to go to my blog post)

Thank you!

smiley So great you are playing along, Cintia!!! I love your kit , such a perfect combo and what a great swatch you have picked; I really like the swatch a lot, too. The sweater is my fave . smiley Thanks for playing along and sharing!

Thanks so much, Cintia! Love that little penguin. So cute!