Feb 2021 DC Color Qi: Bluegrass

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
Feb 2021 DC Color Qi: Bluegrass

Qi as in Chinese, literally: air, breath. power, life. So we are looking for the essence of Jacques, what you think this color says.

The code is good until the end of February 2021 and will take 100% off the kit. Please remember that my blog is on Tokyo time and likely ahead of your timezone.
XCTR7CY2

Please share your creation here with us.

Have fun!

Thanks for the challenge Bina. I decided to use a modified version of a palette you posted on the last green design challenge. I don't know what I will do for elements, but the papers are done:

@Tricia Ptktj : Love it, what a great paper pack. Thanks so much for playing. smiley

Beautiful color Bina! I played this time. (SO happy! smiley ) Click image to go to my blog to download:

@Cintia Dhariana: smiley Oh, this looks adorable! Love your kit! Such great contrast and latitude. Will defs play smiley

Thanks Bina!

Great colors. Love these challenges and look forward to them. Uploaded this kit to the commons.

So beautiful, Robin smiley Thank you for playing along

@Cintia: Love your kit. smiley

I love waht you did Bina! Great, happy page! smiley smiley

Again, Artisan is saying your color swatch is different numbers, so I've got the number it gave me on the color swatch I made. I'm not sure why it does that, but it's actually the same color as your swatch. Go figure!

@Cintia: smiley Aw, thank you.
@Lisel Rice: LOL. That happens to me frequently, Lisel. I dl a swatch from the blogtrain thread and PS tells me it is out of gamut. I might just be switching between RGB and CMYK too much. That said, I love your colors and they work just fab.

Would you like to check the April color in Artisan for us?

Sure, Bina! I'm working on my April kit right now, and so far I'm not finding anything different. I'll let you know if I do.

You do have some superpowers, Lisel smiley.

lol!

Could you attach the color swatches that go with the codes?
That's the only way I can check them.

@Lisel Rice: does this link work?

Yes, it does!
And, I figured out that what I was talking about for April kit was NOT what you were talking about! ROFL!
No, I'm not psychic! Hehehehe!

ANYhoo.......

eedc5a is a code I can get in Artisan.
939597 is not. I get really close, 949597.
eeeeee is a good code in Artisan as well.

Artisan doesn't allow you to put your OWN numbers in with a color, it only GIVES you numbers to match a color.
It's different, I think, than probably most other digital programs.

@Lisel Rice: smiley Sweet, thanks!
BTW Sorry: I must confuse Artisan with artRage I think artRage was the one with the glitter gun and Artisan was craft-approached with stencils and so forth, really fun, played with it once or twice. All these neat apps...

@Sarah Evans, great papers! Thanks for playing along. smiley
@Lisel Rice: Try this if you need to pick a color hex for your app.