January 2017 Commercial Use Blog Train - Final List

109 posts / 0 new
Last post

You can find download links for both sets of papers on my blog HERE

BTW…thank you, Holly, for the excellent template so our contribution previews will match!!!

Hi Dawn, it can be either ready to use or layered. I wanted to layer mine since I wanted something that the designers could use over and over again for the future. It's not mandatory though. smiley

Just needs to be CU, Dawn, however you make it--whether it's ready to use, an overlay, layered.... I usually do layered templates for my CU blog train stuff so there's maximum flexibility with them in terms of colors and rotations and flipping layers and leaving some out or adding new ones.

Dawn, your papers are great. And Yes the rule is to allow your creation for CU use. So they can be ready to use or templates.

I'm new here. Can I participate?

Hi Lizzy, PLease feel free to join in!!! smiley

Hi Miss Lizzy, how terrific! Of course you can join. smiley

Kiana and Sharon, I'm very happy to participate !!!
Thank you!
I'll start the kits!

Lizzy, just remember that your participation has to be released with a commercial use license, and you only make 1-3 items for this one--bring your best work!

Ok, Holly.
Thanks

Thanks everyone for helping out Lizzy smiley

Just a question.
On January 15th I have to put the kit where?
Right here?

All done! Just saw Dawn's and realized my floral one is quite similar- hope that is OK.
Will be on my BLOG on January 15!
[img][/img]

Lizzy~

You will host it on your blog if you have one and post your link in this thread. But if not, you can also put it right in here with the links yes.

Thank you so much for your help, Kiana!

This will go live on the 15th on my blog - https://loveitscrapitblog.wordpress.com/

Kiana, your papers are very cute! I can hardly wait to download them.

Just saw this!! Am I late?? Can I join now??

Krissy, you've only got 5 days to have your pattern papers ready for download, but there's still time before the train goes live! smiley

Thanks Holly!! I will keep my eyes open from next month. smiley smiley

Here are my sets. I have also made two sets like Dawn. smiley

Thank you Sharon!!!

Krissy, the next month's theme will be posted on the 20th. There's a pretty solid system...so late next week you can start working on the February CU blog train. smiley

Hah!! Thanks again Holly. I see you are very helpful to everyone here!! Btw, I will be away on a vacation from February 1st to 12th!! But that I don't think will matter as I will be back before 15th!!

Available on my blog on January 15

These look great Lizzy!

Thank you, Ania!

They can be either, Dawn. The advantage of doing the templates gives you some additional items in your library to use many times over, according to the theme that you are working on at the moment. Do what you are comfortable with - we would love to see you join in the fun.

Ooooh Lizzy, how fun your paper patterns are. Looking forward to downloading them!

Laurel, your papers are stunning!!

Pages