July 2021 Designer Challenge - You Choose

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
July 2021 Designer Challenge - You Choose

Choose your own card from Designer Challenge Card Game. Choose one that inspires you, or use the random number generator to pick one (1-97). Share your results when you're done!

I had a major computer malfunction (blue screen of death), so I never got around to doing this challenge. But I'm going to do it now. lol I did the random number generator and got card 22.

I'm glad you survived the blue screen of death!

I survived it, but my computer didn't. lol My son built me a new one, that's what took so long and why I abruptly disappeared. Just glad he was able to salvage my secondary hard drive (that had all my scrapbooking stuff on it).

Oh, ouch! Yeah, been there, done that. I accidentally dropped my external HD when it was a disc, and actually spent $600 to get what they could off of it. STILL grieving over that one, and it's been years since it happened!
I'm SO glad your HD survived!
Whew!

So you know what I went through. It's terrible, seeing that screen. You know it's basically over at that point. smiley

And now for my mini kit. Card 22 popped up with the random generator.

Download Here

Yes, I do. It leaves you heartsick.
At least your creations were not lost, that is the main thing.
Happy for you!

I used the number generator, and got card 63, eclipse/space kit.
Hmmmm.....NOT in my comfort zone, but maybe it will stretch my skills more because of it.
It's gonna take me a while though.

@Lisel Devastated, however I'm extremely happy with my new computer--it's a beast. lol

Space kit would be cute if you did cutesy aliens.

Ok, so......
here's what I came up with.
It's not my favorite work, but it's all I could think of when I think of space.
So, it is what it is.
I tried to keep it non-proprietary.