July 2023 Design Challenge Letter M

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
July 2023 Design Challenge Letter M

Welcome to the July 2023 Design Challenge and the letter M.

For this kit I used many CU items from the store with the exception of some die-cuts and patterns.

Join in by using above swatch or your own that has at least one color from above swatch and make either / and just like you prefer:
graphics (any amount, 1 is fine if you are a beginner)
a pattern
a kit (any kit, a mini, a journaling kit, a layout kit)

If you would like to up your ante you can make a kit consisting of the following items only:
(Same items as last month because it is such a classy selection based on one of Marisa's former design challenges.)
8 patterned papers
1 dots, 1 stripes, 1 tartan, 1 damask, 1 chevron or waves, 1 floral, 1 fun, 1 choice
(that can be smaller or bigger dots, stripes or floral or a second fun pattern)

1 word art
5 word strips
2 frames
2 tags
1 fastener
5 misc elements
for example: flower, flair, paper clip, paint,
transfer, cluster, journal card, scrap, more frames
or tags etc...

You can additionally challenge yourself and include the following items starting with M but you do not need to

something related to mountains
something related to miracles
something related to moods
something related to mornings
something related to mentality

The color hex codes are for apps that manage colors like Adobe PSE or Microsoft Office.
You can use the templates from the store to make your graphics.

Here is an article with graphic design tips for beginners.

Here are some useful links for you when you are considering joining this challenge.

Participants who would like to download above kit, please let me know.

Lovely kit and colors. Thanks Bina

Welcome, Gail! Great to see you smiley . So happy you like what you are seeing smiley

Is there supposed to be a download link for your kit?

Hi Deborah, so great to see you. Cannot wait for your creation. smiley

Beautiful kit. The article for useful links isn't opening for me. I'll try again later.

Thanks Bina. I am on a pattern making spree at the moment. I am hoping to start loading to the commons tomorrow. Elements will come later.

[img=200x200][/img]
[img=200x200][/img]

That is such a great, classic combo, Gail! smiley Fabulous, very versatile packs. Many thanks, Gail.

smiley Welcome, Kicksmon Rangell. So great you found us here.

Sorry for the confusion with the dl file. Pls. try to dl the file again, it should work now. I logged out of my google account and was able to dl it.

Hi Bina, I would like this kit please and thanks.

Thanks. Started uploading in the Commons.
I have uploaded last month's preview into the commons.

Bina, I would like to download your kit, but I can't find a link anywhere. I'm clicking on the preview image; is there some other place I should be clicking?

I will send you a link after you participated in this challenge.

Hi Bina, I have started to load my elements into the commons. Once I have completed them all, I will load the preview here.

And such gorgeous pieces, Gail, loove today's cluster!!! smiley

Thanks

smiley