March 2023 Design Challenge Letter F

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
March 2023 Design Challenge Letter F

Welcome and thanks for joining in.

Please find the swatch for this challenge here.

https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking-challenges/designer-challenges/march-2023-design-challenge-letter-e

Please include the following items when you make some papers, patterns, graphics or a kit (2 papers, 5 ellis minimum) with at least one of the colors featured in the March 2023 swatch.

https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking-challenges/designer-challenges/march-2023-design-challenge-letter-e

Fiber
Five
Fish
Fun wordart or wordstrip

The color hex codes are for apps that manage colors like Adobe PSE or Microsoft Office.

LINKS
There is a collecion of palettes here and please look at this One of Marisa's goodies.
See this here one by Marisa on making swatches from photos, awesome thread that is.
See this great post by Robyn Denton on colors.
Check this on pinterest by Kaleena Farmer.
Robyn Denton has so many great tips and here is yet another one that I love, for everyone who does not have the right app to check gamut with.

For this one, I kept the Pumpkin Spice color and added a few other bold colors to the palette. I have a fish in a fishbowl template I made a long time ago, so that will come in handy. lol I'll work on E and F soon. I want to finish the March blog train up first. I should have it done today or tomorrow.

Such a happy combo, Christina, looks great smiley

I did the same thing I did with E and went with just 4 individual graphics. For the fiber, I used the PSP yarn picture tube and created a swirly element like string. Yarn is made out of fibers, so it counts! LOL These are going in the Commons in a just a second. As always, thank you for hosting, Bina! Looking forward to the next set of letters!

Great set, Christina smiley , love how the fish is looking so determined .... Thank you for playing along and sharing.

[img=600x600][/img]

With only 4 hours of electricity a day, I am going extremely slow, so I thought I would post a preview of what I have done so far.

Thank you, Bina! I should've put a mouth on the fish, but oh well. LOL

Gail, I love those little fish!

@Gail O'brien: Oh wow, Gail. This looks soo great. smiley Thank you for playing along and sharing. Where are you located? I hope your blackouts are over soon!

I am located in Pretoria in South Africa. We keep having these different time load sheddings, so it makes working on the computer or trying to concentrate very difficult. But not too worry I might be slow, but I will get there.
Thanks Bina and Christina for your positive comments. My first attempt on drawing a fish was not to bad. Thanks Google.

smiley Gail: Oh no. I hope this will be over soon and you get back to constant power supply. We used to have a lot of blackouts (unannounced) and then everybody drove to the mall for aircon. And you would just hope that the power was back on when you got home like 5 or 6 hours later.

Your fishes look super cute, I love the way you made their eyes look around the corner. smiley

It looks like it is here for a long time. All they do is alter the length. I can be 2 hours or 4 hours.

Thanks