May 2021 DC Color Qi: Rubier Red

37 posts / 0 new
Last post

So sorry to hear, Sarah. The hex is not off gamut smiley . I never color pick from web images smiley thinking monitor calibration and gamut loss by tablet use (usually between 8 and 16%) and resizing and there is more. I check my gamut before I start playing. That works best for me. There is a lot of discussing gamut, color picking (a real no) on this site. You can have a good read about it in the forums.

thanks smiley

@Sarah Evans: You are welcome, Sarah. I think your designs are lovely. I grew up with a printer that was located in Narangba, Queensland. I can say that each time they had a new printer (and that happened a lot) , my stuff was suddenly 'out of gamut'. The point being that when you are professionally printing on a commercial level, you will get the settings from your print house to solve that problem.

I used to live in Washington DC, and this time of year the Cherry Blossom trees are blooming. It's so beautiful and it smells amazing!

This kit can be found in the Commons.

Thank you for playing along @Karry Dempsey, with your fantastic mini bringing us the scent of cherry blossoms. Gorgeous. smiley

Wow, Karry, absolutely gorgeous! Thank you!

Pages