Oct 2021 Designer Madness Results

40 posts / 0 new
Last post
Oct 2021 Designer Madness Results

Feel free to share your finished previews for what you created during October's Designer Madness. Include any download/store/blog links that are applicable.

This was fun! I lost my husband last month and pretty much falling apart so this was special to me. It was so helpful to follow instructions on something once every day. Thanks so much.

I share the words of Robin: This was sooo great to do, not every month, but I do hope this challenge will return in the near future!

Here are my previews:

You can download the complete kit in 4 parts at my blog:
https://pspbydesign.blogspot.com/2021/10/scrapkit-ready-for-christmas.html

Very nice, Saskia. Thank you!

This will all be available in the Commons. First part this week and the second part next week.

Bundle available in the Commons.

Karry Dempsey, I like your designs. It's beginning to feel like Christmas.

Staying busy and sharing memories will help you thru the dark days. My prayers are lifted up for you.

I am sorry for your loss, Robin. Scrapbooking can keep you busy and good thoughts coming your way.

So sorry for your loss Robin. I can completely understand where you are coming from. Just this past month I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Melanoma. I have buried myself into creating trying to keep my mind off things. Hence...the complete overkill of this kit, and the creation of many other mini kits. I sit at my computer and just try to create to keep my mind off reality sometimes. God Bless You, you are in my thoughts.

Wow. As I sat here reading about Robin's loss and Karry's scary diagnosis, I couldn't help but pray for all of you here. My life has had many struggles of late, and I'm not discounting or diminishing those for they are truly difficult, but when faced with what you have been going through, I am thankful that I'm here to pray for you and share in your grief.
God be with you, and me, giving us peace and joy.

@Karry & Robin: I'm so glad this challenge could help you a small bit through your difficult times smiley

Thanks everyone for joining in! I do plan to do this twice a year, similarly to our Layout Madness. If you have any feedback, let me know!

Thank you, Saskia!

Karry - I'm so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Praying for a speedy recovery. And Robin, I'm continuing to pray for you as you come to mind.

First time I've tried this, so let me know if it isn't working.
Papers are here
Pocket cards and elements are here
I'm also working on getting these into the Commons as individual pieces.

You do such beautiful work, many thanks for your generosity in sharing.

@Kerry and Robin - Praying for you both!

@Marisa- Everything was great...my only feedback is 18 journal cards in 2 days felt like a bit much! But everything was great. lots of fun. thanks

Thank you all for the prayers. I feel them. God has been holding me close!

This is so lovely!❤️❤️❤️

I like it so much and the designs are so sweet.❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much for these wonderful graphics!❤️❤️❤️

This is so wonderful and the flashing colors are so beautiful!Thamk you.❤️❤️❤️

Oh Karry, I am so sorry to hear your news. I cannot imagine the pain and stress you are going through. God be with you. Many people reading the above posts will be sending their prayers and love your way. Please know that you are in our hearts.

Thank you so much for this beautiful scrapkit.❤️❤️❤️

Becky, thank you so much for the wonderful kit. I love the lake theme!

I am so sad for both of you Robin and Karry. I wish you lots of courage.
here's my previews. Click on images to download

et un petit add-on

Well, I'm not used to making kits, let alone following guidelines. I admit that I had a bit of trouble, but I also had a lot of fun trying to overcome the difficulties. Thanks for this challenge smiley hope translator is good LOL

Sorry I forgot my tou/credits . here's is the link

thanks so much Becky & Saskia for your shared ))))

Lovely work everyone! Thanks for sharing!

So sorry to hear Robin and Karry. I wish the best for you both.

I know mine is a bit late, but I had a really bad case of the flu. Everyone did such an amazing job! Very impressed with everyone's work. This was a fantastic challenge, one that I would do again.

Download Elements Here
Download Papers Here

ohhh joli Christina smiley thanks for your sharing !!!!!!

Such a beautiful kit; thank you!

Pages