Oct 2021 DM: Day 05

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Oct 2021 DM: Day 05

Create 2 organic patterns (end result 2 paper).

(These prompts are meant to be challenging, not impossible. Feel free to adjust as necessary to suit your skill level. You are always welcome to use a graphic from this site if you can't create one yourself.)

What do you mean by organic? Thanks

poki's workflow for ORGANIC PAPERS

Organic means something inspired by nature. Many paper collections you see will have a pattern from nature, like wood, an animal print, etc.

Since the swirly paper I did yesterday was raindrop-inspired and probably fits today's better, I went ahead and made a more geometric paper for my first one.

And for my second organic one, I cheated and used the photo I took that was my original inspiration for this entire thing. smiley

Holly and Snowflakes

Flowers and leaves paper and Flowers stylized paper

Nice papers, Angelhaze!

@Karry Very, very cute papers!

I hope I understood the instructions correctly ??? For the 1st paper, I have 2 photos of a bunch of grapes (1 black and 1 white) to which I applied a watercolor filter, and a grape leaf with textured stem in 2 different ways. The background is textured with cracks. The 2nd paper: colored wood background and application of mushrooms, ferns, tree and leaves in different modes

Some really fun ones here! Organic is one of my favorite kind of patterns.

I enjoyed making these pages

Everyone's doing such a great job!

Loving the leaves, Amanda