Oct 2021 DM: Day 18

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
Oct 2021 DM: Day 18

Create 2 frames.

(These prompts are meant to be challenging, not impossible. Feel free to adjust as necessary to suit your skill level. You are always welcome to use a graphic from this site if you can't create one yourself.)

I've "tinkered" with frames for years ... including the two that I used here!

I did 3. This weekend I made a bunch of clusters and one of them was a frame.

Nice frames, Karry! I'll probably end up making more stuff as it gets closer to the end of the month and I feel like others bits need to be added. You know how it goes....

I have made a TON of stuff. This Bundle is turning out to be pretty big but I've come up with some cool things. I'm super excited.

These are lovely so far! I especially like your cluster frame, Karry.

I'm looking forward to your kit at the end of the month! I have some sweet photos of my granddaughter when she was first born (her birthday is in December). I think they'll go well with your color palette. smiley I'm waiting to see what else Marisa throws at us to create more elements/papers. Everyone is doing such a great job, though! This has been a super fun challenge.

@Becky Love your wooden frame! That came out amazing!

@Saskia Loving your striped frame. Very pretty with the drop shadow!

Thanks Christina!

I really LOVE this challenge!!
Allthought I won't come out my comfort zone all the time, I've learned so much already!

I think all of them are going to be wonderful! I love all the different color pallets!

Yep! I'm visualizing photos in my head that will go with each kit.

Cute frames, Robin!

Looking good!