October 2020 Make A Swatch Challenge

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
October 2020 Make A Swatch Challenge

Welcome to the October 2020 Swatch Challenge. Thought I'd throw this one early as October is a busy month.
Option 1:
This month please make your own swatch based on the 3 neutrals provided above. Fill the black boxes with your own colors. Make a swatch and share here. If you want, also make some graphics. A logo, mabe your own? A page layout kit, a notebook kit, some ellies. Whatever you like.

Option 2:
If you do not want to make a swatch, take the 3 neutrals above and make some graphics. Like so

Bina, this was such a fun challenge!
Thank you! I will be trying to post my offerings in the commons.

Lisel: Love your swatch, Lisel smiley, cannot wait to dl your kit.
Many thanks for playing along. smiley

Here is a little Gratiude Journal Kit, plenty of time til Thanksgiving.
Free thru November 2020.

I'm currently learning graphic design. I wonder what I have to include to a page layout kit. What are the essential elements?

@Szilvia Jager: Welcome to PixelScrapper. You might get different answers for that question but to me the mini would have to have at least 3 papers, some sort of fasteners for the photos, possibly frames, some sort of embellishment like a flower, a journal spot or stamp. If you go for a more thematic approach, some ellies that connect to the theme would be great. Like a tent or campfire for outdoors and so on. You may want to look at some mini kits here and see what is included. smiley

wrong thread.

Thanks for the challenge. Kinda late, but here's my contribution.

@Sarah Evans: I saw it on the home page and thought the colors looked familiar. smiley Good on ya, thanks for joining with your great breast cancer kit, such a good idea! smiley

@Bina Greene - thanks. loving these challenges!

@Bina I LOVED these colors! And I loved your idea of building a swatch from them.
@Lisel I really LOVE your swatch & that mini you did! So so beautiful!

Here is a sneak peek of what I came up with using the swatch as a basis. It will publish Feb 17th. smiley

ETA: Linking it up now...

@Sarah Evans and @Jessica Dunn. So happy you like it smiley smiley Jessica, your peak sneak looks absolutely fantastic smiley , I'm a big fan of your designs.

@Bina ~ thank you! You are a dear! smiley