October 2022 DC

23 posts / 0 new
Last post
October 2022 DC

What a fun idea. BTW, access it denied on google drive for downloading. And for some reason the October Qi thread has disappeared. Error message "Oopsie Daisy, Access Denied
Oops! It looks like you are perhaps not authorized to access this page? ..."
I did click on the report button.

I deleted the color challenge, Tricia. It won't come up again.

OK Bina, thanks.

This was fun. I have more ideas still smiley

Thanks for the shapes files Tricia. And great start!

You are welcome Sarah. Happy designing, & thank you for your encouraging words. smiley

@Trica Looks like you had a ball. Love how you covered different themes smiley , your 'robot/alien/space' character (low right) is so cute!!!

smiley Thank you, @Tricia!
Your upper left pattern is so elegant and extremely versatile in a layered psd. A few blog trains back, I recall making a big split dot pattern, very different spacing from yours tho, and I use it all of the time. Just thinking how all over the place, yet underexplored dots seem to be ... smiley

Uploaded the cone/dot template:

And another:

And flower/atom layers that can make a bunch of patterns by turning layers on/off:

And another...but this one by my son Kevin...with colors by my husband Paul.

And I think I'm done now. (✿◠‿◠)

You've been busy! But it's so fun!
You have inspired me, I feel like I'm just copying you, but really I'm not!
Just really liking your contributions, and wanting to create, create, create!
Thank you for the inspiration!

Lisel, I am glad you are inspired smiley you make wonderful designs smiley

@Tricia: 3 more fab contributions, great creations! smiley smiley smiley

Marvie job on both files, I see this pattern on surfaces. smiley Memphis-ish colors maybe... home decor in a broader sense... the like. Truly ripped pattern, Tricia. smiley

Thank you, Tricia! You made my heart happy with your comment! smiley

Retro Oval Overlay:

Retro Oval Patterned Paper:

It's almost 2am here, so I'm off to bed now. I might play around with some more of the shapes tomorrow.

@Robyn Denton: Oh smiley , such a joy to see you here! Welcome, Robyn. And what an AMAZING pattern that is. Love it all. Thanks for playing along and sharing this truly awsome pattern. I think I saw a wallpaper in a motel in Albania once that looked a bit like it. I kicked myself later for not having made a pic of it.

Great pattern Robyn! smiley It looks great with the colors you selected as well smiley