Tied DC Oct 2022

37 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tied DC Oct 2022

The challenge is to make a printable PDF sticker sheet/ sheet set with the December 2022 blogtrain colors.
I have been using stickers a lot lately and I am thinking of making another set, with larger journaling stickers/spots.
If you use DS products for your creation, pls let us know which ones.
I used these DS assets by Marisa, Elif, Sheila and Brooke: 28474, 140265, 94301, 128108. CLICK HERE

cool. how do you make a sticker sheet? Any specs we have to know about? thanks

Happy you like it, Sarah. There are some printable sticker sheets in the store, @Sarah Evans. You can just take the specs from there. As in duplicate page and then make your own set of stickers after deleting the original image layer. You can open the pdf in PSE and work with it much like with a png file. smiley

I used:
ps_elif-sahin_148466_style-no61watercolor-actions_cu
sahindesigns-woodstyles-60073
The shapes were from Design Bundles CU:
Christmas Doodles-PaperliciousDigital
Christmas wreathDesign Bundles-Boertiek
DesignBundles-Christmas-and-New-Year-linear icons-bsd
DesignBundles-christ-mas-BellaBStudio
DesignBundles-Christmas-Tree-Eclection Studios
DesignBundles-xmas-garlands-HelloTalii
I also used brushes from The Scrappin Cop and Spoon Graphics

Going back and downloading a sticker sheet, I realized that (at least for Marisa) the stickers contained many shapes and tags. So, I did another sheet...but still ended up with not many tags as I was distracted by the stamps and word-art squares LOL. I also made a "cancellation stamp" for the stamps that I will probably upload closer to Christmas (If I remember). ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

So part 2:

For #2 Used:
Janet Kemp - Nutcracker Doodle Template 1 62796
Brooke Gazarek - Days of December Stamps 124314
Marisa Lerin - templates-plaid21-30 6333
Elif ลžahin - 148466_style-no61watercolor-actions_cu
Janet Kemp - 133177 Bell
Sheila Reid - 46031 Angel
Elif ลžahin - star sparkle shapes brushes 227978
Elif ลžahin - 60073 Wood Styles

FreeSVG.org:
Mouse pointer hand vector image 1273319009-OpenClipart13426
Vector illustration of lacy heart pixabella_Pink_Lace_Heart-OpenClipart-4989
Vector image of post office mail stamp Postage Stamp-OpenClipart23737

Design Bundles:
CHRISTMAS LAYERED SVG BUNDLE by SvgOcean
Christmas-Round-Ornaments-II by TatianaDesigns
Christmas-Tree by Eclection Studios

Brushes:
The Scrappin Cop - 30 Hi Resolution Watercolor Brushes
Spoon Graphics- Grain Shader Photoshop Brushes

Kingthings_Gothique from FontSquirrel

@Tricia: right on, thanks for playing along and sharing. Great job, Tricia. It is not easy to make a textured printable like yours, it looks really beautiful!

Your Christmas stickers are super cute, Tricia. The texture is divine as Bina mentioned. And I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know what assets you used. (You, too, Bina. Much appreciated.) I get such good ideas about what I must have next for my stash when I see what others are making their creations with! (Like I need more stuff. But I want more stuff, so thanks!) smiley

Sarah, I've never made sticker sheets either, but with Bina's suggestion to use sticker sheets from the store and modify them, it should be do-able. smiley Looking forward to giving it a try and also seeing what you (and others) come up with! I love trying new things!

Added a second page above...

Very nice job with both pages smiley

smiley Good on ya! Great sequel this is, Tricia. These are so versatile, fab job. smiley

Tricia, these are so cute! I'm inspired to try some of my own!

Bina, I love your sample!
After seeing Tricia's sample, too, I decided to try this one.
I don't think I've ever made these before.
So, I'll post mine soon, once I finish them.
Thanks for this challenge!

Elif Sahin: 72250 red glitter ball
Violet Irisovna: 173166 pocket basics overlay frame
Marisa Lerin: 65479 woodsman wood tree 3
Design Bundles: snowflakes

These stickers I will add to my December Blog Train Submission, in PNG format.

Lisel, love your snowflakes and the sparkles smiley The whole sheet is great, but those are my favorites!

@Lisel Rice: Thank you, so much! Wow, Lisel. This is so pretty! And super versatile, too. Love it. The filled frame is a perfect backdrop, too. It is also smart to provide the same design more than once for printing. Many thanks for playing along and sharing your great sticker sheet. smiley

OK, some tags...

Thank you, Bina!

Oh wow, Tricia! This is so super cute, what a fabulous combo you have made. Thanks a lot for playing and sharing. smiley

Thanks Bina, you are so encouraging. It was something I'd never considered before, so thanks so much for the challenge. I will put the kit to publish for the December Blog Train:

smiley smiley @Tricia: Thank you! Your kit really looks even more beautiful when displayed together. Such a fab result. And so versatile! These stickers are great for hybrid and planners, cards.

The BT colors this year have been blessing us here with top notch combos, they are a l l over the place. They are really great for each month of the year.

Link to come

Cute Stickers Sarah, I really like the red as it reminds me of brick. Also I like the font you used for Christmas Village.

thanks

Lovely set, Sarah, thanks for playing along. Keeping the same colored houses separated they are easier to craft with, I really like your idea.

Quick question - for the stickers, how do you create a PDF doc in Photoshop? Thanks smiley

"print" to pdf. I used "Cute PDF" (a free download) because it let me set the dpi at 300. My Microsoft pdf printer defaults to 600 dpi and I couldn't figure out how to change it. smiley

Wow! What a great idea. Thanks! I will have to try that. Having the shapes laid out nicely is certainly a good start.

Adorable kit, Tricia. And what a fantastic idea to include the postage cancellation stamp. Your December BT contribution is gonna be as big as the September one you shared! smiley What an excellent job you did taking on the sticker challenge and OWNING it!

Oooooooooh, that is all kinds of awesome, Bina. SNAGGED with wild abandon and a thankful heart. You're the best! smiley That will come in very, very handy . . . not that I am lazy always looking for an easier way to do things. smiley

Thanks for the link, Tricia! That will come in very handy when I get around to doing this challenge. Appreciate it.

Pages