Tied DC Oct 2022

37 posts / 0 new
Last post

Sarah, your stickers are so CUTE! I just love little house images and seeing yours in different colors makes my fingers itch to play with them. Like Tricia said, the font you used for your word art stickers is really neat. Vintage and modern at the same time. Love your kit. You and Tricia are gonna have MASSIVE contributions for the December BT! YAY! I love seeing that! Really awesome work, my friend!

Are you sure you haven't been a secret sticker designer for a long time and are just pretending you've never done it before, Lisel? These look perfectly professional and oh-so-pretty! Like Tricia, I love those little glitter balls 'cause GLITTER and I can think of about a hundred ways to use them. Very cool idea. The texture on the trees is especially neat and the embossed frame is gorgeous. Love this whole sheet of Christmas Sticker yumminess you've made and am looking forward to getting my hands on it. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us. I am super-inspired to give sticker-making a try now after seeing all the cool entries for this challenge so far.

Bina, your stickers are so clean and sleek and appealing! Thanks so much for thinking up these fun designer challenges for us and sharing such inspiring examples to help us get started. It's so fun to get out of my comfort zone or RUT, as I probably should say and everyone in these threads is always so kind and encouraging. Just a bunch of fun. Can't thank you enough for being our indomitable leader and coming up with such neat ideas all the time. (I know it can be hard work, so I want you to know how much I appreciate YOU doing it for us!) smiley

LOL Annette Marie, no, I haven't made stickers before.
Thank you for your kind words, and your encouragement!
I LOVE this group of people here at Digital Scrapbook (or as I'll ALWAYS refer to it, Pixel Scrapper) because of how much we can support each other and build each other up!
Thank you! smiley

smiley smiley smiley

Aw, thank you! Right back at ya. I sure hope to get them ul'ed b4 xmas smiley

Pages