May 2021 LC - Photo

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
May 2021 LC - Photo

Welcome to the May 2021 photo challenge

Small tweaks to the angle can have a large impact on the resulting photo depending on how close you are to your subject.
Do this for a dozen subjects and you'll begin seeing angles everywhere.

If you want us to learn make a quick collage, you can use google photos for that or any free collage app, and also share your 9 outtakes here with us.

Please DO read above if you are considering joining this challenge. Thank you.

A word on photo editing. Photo editing it is a bit like cooking, I better stick to the sequence of the recipe if I want a really yummie result.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when May 2021 does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: may 2021 layout challenge, may 2021 photo
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

Subject: Tulip field and my outtakes here

Oh, this is a fun one!

smiley smiley So happy you like it, Becky!

I think I misread the instructions a bit-- I didn't catch the part about just using the best photo until after I made the layout! But here's what I did.

Thanks for playing along, Becky. Some great shots of a very pretty subject. smiley

I did a similar photo exercise like this before. Always reminds me that there's more than one perspective to find.

Here are the outtakes/rejects:

And here's my favorite image:

Look at what lovely |ware| y'all have. The vase is layered glass? Fab close -up! Looks rad @Linda De Los Reyes. No need for flowers to make that one look pretty.Great outtakes, too smiley Thanks for playing along, Linda! smiley

Thanks for the challenge, Bina! Such a fun one.

LINK GALLERY

The horse nut in me was really fascinated by the stable and corrals. I have A LOT more photos of it. The entire ranch complex has been preserved. The main house is the centerpiece among the bunk house and other outbuildings. Nearby, the old Stafford Cabin was purchased and incorporated into Faraway Ranch for additional guest quarters.

LINK Gallery

Wow, @Lisa Burgard, great shots, I can see why you like it there, it seems a fab place. It is a bit of a grand subject and I am sure a photographer's paradise.
I linked your layout to your gallery. If you link your layout it is easier for other players to leave love or comments for your layout. You can link your layout in the edit mode by highlighting what is already there and then clicking the link icon in the upper left. Then you insert your gallery link into the pop up box.

Thanks, Bina smiley

Topic locked