Aug 2020 LC - July Kits

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
Aug 2020 LC - July Kits

Use any kit or combination of kits published in July.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when August does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: aug 2020 july kits, aug 2020 layout challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

Is there an easy way to find what was published in a certain month?

Look in the kits section, and start from the second page at least. You can use anything that says it was uploaded less then 30 days ago as of 1 August!! Jessica Dunn's Nantucket Series and I think Gina Jones Sorbet summer Series should be Ok to use - plus anything from the July Good Life bundle and the July Blogtrain.

Robynne, thank you for your help.

Here's On Lake Almanor (2/8)

wonderful pages ladies! smiley

@Robynne, thanks for helping Anne-Marie out - I've been camping out of cell phone range for the past week, so I appreciate you stepping in to give her the explanation! smiley smiley

You're welcome Shannon...

The Ocean, Beautiful, Mysterious, Wild and Free

So many beautiful kits from last month, just had to do another one. This time, used Lady22's Summer kit. Here's Me & My Girl:

I agree Linda, if I wasn't camping so much this month I'd be scrapping like crazy! Love your bright, sunny layout! Glad you enjoyed your time despite missing out on the boat tour. I've seen pictures of the same thing "here" at Niagara Falls. The Canadian boats are limited capacity, but the US boats are full, full, full.

That is so frustrating to hear. It just kills me how stupid a lot of Americans are being. Ugh.

Thank you for the challenge!!

Credits: Rachel Martin Designs ~ Cleo,
font ~ Henny Penny

beautiful layouts ladies! smiley

here is my page using Sorbet Summer by Gina Jones "Thrifty Scraps".

Using Nantucket Feeling
Link

Seeing Jessica Dunn's Peach Lemonade kits made me remember a quote from one of my favorite video games, Portal 2. "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get Mad!" The quote became an internet meme, but it comes during a poignant scene in the game.

Part of grief is anger. Who hasn't wanted to reject life's lemons?

Topic locked