SLM Aug 2021 LC - Wisdom

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
SLM Aug 2021 LC - Wisdom

Use this quote somewhere on your layout:

Our family is like the branches of a tree; we may grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when August does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: aug 2021 wisdom, slm 2021
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

Family Roots are very important - especially to a Genealogist such as myself!! 5/16

3/6
My family

Cute layout, Shaindel! Such fun pics. Sorry if I can't see it but you're supposed to include the quote somewhere on your layout. Was it supposed to be in that top right corner? smiley

Oops! I must have missed that instruction. Usually "inspired by" counts as well.
I'm going to try and see if I can get it somewhere that I like. Thanks for the reminder!

aug 2021 wisdom, slm 2021

PattyB Scraps THRIFTY TREASURE - Sherwood Studio retired template

gallery

The photos are from 2014 or earlier ... our youngest will be 8 in September! Two of our family will "live forever" in our memory and stories - they are rarely far from my thoughts!

I was really stumped creatively on what to do about this month's Wisdom challenge, so I went with a somewhat literal interpretation of a tree, branches, and family. Ah well. In the end, I like it, though it may be somewhat cliche. Bright colors always helps make things come together. hahaha

Branches of a tree... (37/50)

Topic locked