Dec 2021 LC - Listen B4U Layout 0

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dec 2021 LC - Listen B4U Layout 0

Welcome to the December 2021 Listen Before You Layout. Thank you so much for joining.
This is a bit of a different twist on layouting.
This challenge is the prequel to the other Listen Before You Layout challenges, you need to do this one first before you could do any of the sequels. For the sake of convenience I am posting both challenges at the same time.

For your layout, *digital, hybrid, from 5x7" and up, please use any kit from the the Digital Scrapbook Store or Commons.

Being exposed to sounds has a tremendous latitude ranging from nirvana bliss to the absolute opposite. Other than our eyes we are (for a number of evolutionary reasons) not able to close our ears and shut down sounds independently. We have to rely on third party add-ons, like ear plugs. These 3rd party add ons all have side efefcts. like the inner sound effect you get with wearing ear plugs and your heart is super loud all of a sudden. So when the ear plugs shut down one sound group they amplify another. Sounds, we are constantly surrounded by them in one way or the other. There is a lot to scrapbook and of course journal about sounds and their sources.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when December does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these 2 tags: dec 2021 listen b4U layout 0, dec 2021 layout challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

Just to clarify, are you wanting us to make a LO about the sounds we hear?

I thought we were doing another Alpha Challenge?

Thanks.

I thought we were doing another Alpha Challenge?

Yup, later tho. smiley
I thought this be a nice change since we are a bit coasting this December smiley and I'd try something new.

Okey dokey. Thanks Bina. smiley

smiley The new ABC is up for Jan 22.

Sorry Bina,

hier kann ich nicht mitmachen, ich habe Tinnitus seit Jahren....

Actually Bina, now that Doska mentions it, I too have had Tinnitus for several years. I am also hard of hearing. Been HOH since birth. I cannot even hear the birds chirping outside. Nor can I listen to audio books.

If this challenge were to see colours, I could possibly do that.

My eyes are fine. My ears are bad!! Sorry!!

Topic locked