December 2019 Scraplift Challenge |Tia's Gallery

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
December 2019 Scraplift Challenge |Tia's Gallery

Welcome to the December 2019 Scraplift Challenge!

Let's have a gallery scraplift this December 2019.

Please have a look at Tia Adair's incredible gallery and lift one of her layouts.
I lifted this page by Tia.

Please do tell us which page you lifted and link to both layouts here in the forum.

smiley Please, also credit the graphics you have used for your page in the gallery and do mention the designer's name of a template or an element, such as a flower or a paper, you are using if attribution is not an option. Many thanks! smiley

And before I forget, please smiley support my feature request for the gallery and vote here.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when December does.
  2. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for more chances to win.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: dec 2019 scraplift, dec 2019 layout challenge
  4. Please add it to the example layouts for the appropriate kit by following these steps.
  5. See entered layouts here.
  6. See updated rules here.

Mermaids and Pirates of the Caribbean - Shiver Me Timbers!

Using this layout from Tia for the scraplift:

My layout:

Thanks so much for playing along, Robynne and Jessica! smiley
@Jessica: smiley Eye candy smiley . I am somewhat reluctant when it comes to these scripty, swashy, swirly, traditional-ly, fonts: Everyting looks brill, Jessica.
@Robynne: Such a fun take! smiley

I lifted this layout..

Thanks so much for playing, Gina smiley , what a great scraplift! Love your happy take, esp. the crochet flowers.

OH MY GOSH...You Guys! I love everyone's lifts so much!!! So much fun to see your interpretations.

smiley smiley smiley

thank for this challenge Bina! smiley

my page

i lifted this layout by AMarie

So many lovely pages here !
Thank you for the lift, Bourico! Tu as fait รงa super, et quelle belle photo !

I chose to lift this page from Jessica

And here is my page :

I did a second scraplift becasue it is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!! smiley

A great layout, Robynne, love the retro whimsey smiley

Merci AMarie, j'ai beaucoup aimรฉ lifter ta page et ton masks m'as bien aidรฉ! smiley

Robynne, very beautiful !!! smiley

Schools in New Zealand are ending the school year this week (16-20 Dec 2019) so I thought I would scrap a science page to celebrate the end of the school year in New Zealand.

This is Tia Adairs layout that inspired me!!

And this is my Layout....

smiley Another great page, Robynne. Love the grid look.

I work in spreads, not individual layouts, so this spread was inspired by 2 of Tia's layouts.

Left side inspired by Right side inspired by

Thanks for playing, Shaindel, what a creative idea and your spread looks great.

Topic locked