July 2022 LC - Spotlight

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
July 2022 LC - Spotlight

Welcome to the DigitalScrapbook.com July 2022 Spotlight Challenge.

This month the spotlight is on calling a journal prompt for the next participant. The challenge here is to make a layout inspired by the journal prompt, include some journaling and call out the next prompt for the next player. First prompt is ART. There are a number of options with this prompt. Take any, make a layout and shout the next prompt.

Feel free to use any layout template from the Digital Scrapbook store or the Commons to complete your page.

Digital and hybrid welcome, make any layout including dexcards, cards, wall art, covers, photo-, art- and scripture journaling, really anything but sizes from 5x7" up

Have fun and thank you for playing along!
The Details

1. Challenge ends when July 2022 does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: july 2022 spotlight , july 2022 layout challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

Hi Bina,
sounds interesting, but what does PROMPT mean? Is that a special kit from a PS Designer? In German, "prompt" means as much as "immediately".

Hi Doska,

Prompt in this case usually means the theme to make the layout in.

The first one is to do with Art - each new LO will be done in a different theme.

Similar to calling out a different color for the next LO in the Color LO challenge

Thanks Robynne,

ok, so that's so we can specify other topics, like vacations, family, birthdays, or crafts/tech, among others.

Yes - That sounds right. Don't forget to include some journaling about the prompt as well.

Thanks, @Robynne Lozier. Yeah, it is like a shout out @Doska St. I thought 'art' was rather inclusive as a term, from the art of art dealing to the art of zoo layouting. smiley And nobody needs to journal more than 2-4 lines really, you don't need to write a novel ....

Here is my second on art, I could go on forvever about art. Fun photographer.
Next prompt is SUMMER

Oh, I like this challenge! I'll take SUMMER.
I Love Summer

The next journal prompt is PLAY.

Given my three most typical page subjects, I think I can handle PLAY. smiley

Next journal prompt is RELAX.

Here is my layout for RELAX. The next prompt is . . . FUN.

Great pages here, everyone. Next up is Meghan's 'FUN'

Fun:

Next prompt is purple.

Purple

The next Theme is: modern fountains in the city, monument fountains

Fountains in the city

Next is : Wild Animal(s)

I'll have animals, next is vacation.

What a fun challenge - I'll take Vacation.
Svartisen

Next is SPORTS

I'll have sports, next is relaxation.

I have been wanting to make a rough cardboard and stamp-frame album for a while. I am going with stickers mostly by JBS (I need to ask her to make some Australian animals to go with this kit which is called 'adventurous') for this here mini version.

Topic locked