June 2023 LC - Scripture

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
June 2023 LC - Scripture

Welcome to the June 2023 Scripture Challenge. Let's continue with the next book of the Old Testament which is 1 Chronicles.

This is a Bible scripture challenge only about the books of the Bible, 1 NT book and 2 OT books alternate in this challenge series.
In this challenge we are looking at a certain book of the Bible. This month it is 1 Chronicles in the OT

. The challenge is to make a layout that uses a scripture from 1 Chronicles.

""Chronicles appears to be largely the work of a single individual. The writer was probably male, probably a Levite (temple priest), and probably from Jerusalem. He was well-read, a skilled editor, and a sophisticated theologian. He aimed to use the narratives in the Torah and former prophets to convey religious messages to his peers, the literary and political elite of Jerusalem in the time of the Achaemenid Empire."" says wikipedia

You can make any kind of layout, it does not need to be a scrapbook or memory page. Sizes 5x7 inches and up, please.

Scripture is perfect for wall and cover art or cards. It is also a great opportunity for typography. Instead of using simply one font for your scripture you can challenge yourself to make some typography for your scripture.
In July we will continue with a scripture from 2 Chronicles in the OT. And in August we will be looking at 1 Corinthians in the NT.

Here is a list of the books of the Bible to download.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when June does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these tag: june 2023 layout challenge, june 2023 scripture
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

I give up. I can’t figure out how to post the photo.

@Welcome, Alvaretta. smiley I fixed your post for you, such a great page!

Thank you for joining in. You can share your layout here.
Please see this sticky on how to post in this forum
https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/forum/challenges/how-share-layouts-forums

@Becky Bee: I can't click thru to your layout so I'm leaving a comment here. Such a great page, Becky! Love it. Many thanks for playing along.

Thank you Bina. Why do you think that is....how would I change that?

Love you LO Alvaretta, love all the photos and elements, even the font. The message is great.

Please see this sticky on how to post in this forum
https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/forum/challenges/how-share-layouts-forums

Topic locked