Mar 2021 LC - Scraplift

23 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mar 2021 LC - Scraplift

This month's scraplift layout is an oldie but goodie from Tia.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when March does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: mar 2021 scraplift, mar 2021 layout challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

I love Tia's gallery! A fab pick, Marisa.
For this one I only used a a new JC template by Marisa and made a paper from it to overlay with a ledger paper, color fills and styles.

wow! very beautiful layouts ladies! love this! smiley

G’ afternoon (((((((((dear Scrappers))))))))) …

thiz digital scrapbooking iz rather NEW to ~me~ … learning sO very much n’ eNjoying it a LOT!!!

… trying to B’ a pART of it ALL n’ trying to follow the “rulez" n’ directionz n’ all here …

the challengez look fun n’ mOzt iNterezting …

for thiz “scraplift” challenge … iz there a template to uze …

Clicked around … doez it need to B’ purchased to B’ a pART of thiz challenge …
or doez one try to “copy” it the bezt way we can … ?

apprecitate any pointerz here … (not TOO high tech here)

…echOez of thanX n’ hOpe

~ juzt me ~

(pzzzt … doez one have to sign up for the challenge firzt … ?
(pzzzt … forgive ~me~ (pleaze) … got a bit lozt clicking around trying to find thE anzwers … )

@ Lynn Renberg: Hi there, Lynn. smiley
You do not need to buy anything to play along. There is no certain template assigned to this challenge. The challenge is to make your own layout from the model page. You can rely on some shapes and piece it together that way. Then you just fill the shapes with papers or textures you like. If you browse the layout templates you might find one that comes close and just re-arrange it to make your page.

hi (((((((((dear seaSTAR binA))))))))) ... GoOD to kNOW ... thank (((((((((yoU))))))))) sO very much!!! let'z see if thiz Ole' bird brain might figure out the rezt ... yoU made my day, dear ... echOez of thanX n' hOpe

No worries, Lynn, my pleasure. Pls ask. smiley It took me a while to get the full hang of things here.

cool!!! ... lotz n' lotz of fun juzt trying to navigate too ... see ya around (hOping so anyways) ... ... ...

mar 2021 scraplift, mar 2021 layout challenge

link to gallery

My sensory memories are tied so strongly to this photo of Mike and poki on the beach at Ocracoke Island ... I can hear the waves, smell the salty air, and feel the warmth of the sand on this fabulous late Spring morning ... we had it almost to ourselves (5 people - 4 in our party - and one dog shared this amazing morning!)

Pretty proud of this one ? i think these are my favourite challenges

This one wasn’t on purpose but i think it works haha

...trying again ... >

My LO:

Paris the City of Lights

Loved this month's layout, such a fun one to play with.

Topic locked