Mar 2021 LC - Story

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mar 2021 LC - Story

Welcome to the March 2021 Story Challenge.

The challenge is to make a layout about a story, any story like a childhood memory e.g. I made one about the story of January 2021 because this challenge is a good op to make a month in review page.

Any format is fine, hybrid and memory dex are of course welcome.

Please link your layout to your gallery. Thank you.

I used my Month and Days Stories Pocket Cards and graphics. Here is a coupon for the cards good thru March 2021 Tokyo time. ZRWBDVXA

You might want to see
1.month kits here and
2.word art kits here
3. The Good Life June 2019, a truly amazing story teller bundle, pls also see Sharon Dewi Stopl's kit for the ultimate journaling kit and Violet Irisovna's templates in this bundle

The Details

1. Challenge ends when March does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: mar 2021 story, mar 2021 layout challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.
[/]

Many thanks for your coupon Bina! smiley My page to later! smiley

mar 2021 story, mar 2021 layout challenge

This photo is so precious to me as a memento of a fabulous week spent with Mom's family in August 1958. Her youngest sister was married on August 30. The family gathered early in the week, and we all stayed in the parsonage at the church my grandfather served! It was an amazing week. Photo shows GENERATION 1 - Grandparent (2) GENERATION 2 (10 siblings and spouses) GENERATION 3 - grandchildren (5 which later became 10) Knowing my grandfather was such a profound experience in my life, even though I was only 10 when he passed away. I think about my Grandparents every day, and miss them both!

link to gallery

Thanks so much for sharing your layouts and stories. smiley

Here is another one:

What a great page, Dianne smiley . I need to look at that template .

Topic locked