March 2023 LC - The Cheesecake

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
March 2023 LC - The Cheesecake

Please make a layout with the above mentioned fonts all of which are part of Adobe fonts which comes with any CC sub. If you do not have these fonts or Adobe fonts you can substitute with display and sans serif fonts in your stash. Good alternatives are here, and here, here is a free weight of Abril .

I'm sure you have other good alternatives, so use these if you like and let us know which ones you picked. Use the display in your title and the sans serif for your text body.

list=1]
[*]Challenge ends when March 2023 does.
[*]Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
[*]You must tag your layouts with this tag: : march 2023 layout challenge
[*]See entered layouts here.
[*]See updated rules here.
[/list]].

Old Standard on date, Abril Fatface on title, Open Sans on journal. Ellies by Janet Kemp, Billie Irene, J. Brisebois and moi.

In my mind, Abril & Old Standard are NOT sans serif fonts...

Absolutely AMarie, you are right, they are clearly not. smiley Arial and Open Sans are.

Not sure to really understand your challenge. I used only Sans serif and display fonts. Is it OK ? I do not love Arial and Open sans.
LONDON PRESLEY (title)
Shade Sans subtitle
Nothing You Could Say journaling and date.

It is beautiful, AMarie! No need to use the fonts suggested. They are just suggestions. smiley

I used Abril, Sans Serif, Lucinda Sans, and Arial

I used Abril and Arial.

Such gorgeous pages, ladies! smiley

Thank you for joining in, Doska! Was für eine schöne Erinnerung, hört sich ja verdächtig nach 2 lauschigen Plätzchen an…. smiley

Danke Bina, ja, aber damals waren immer viel Kinder drumhrum, also nicht immer ein ungestörtes Lesevergnügen smiley

Topic locked