May 2022 LC - Spotlight

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
May 2022 LC - Spotlight

Welcome to the DigitalScrapbook.com May 2022 Spotlight Challenge.

This month the spotlight is on a painting, The Palazzi Manolesso-Ferro, Contarini-Fasan and Venier-Contarini on the Grand Canal, Venice by Richard Parkes Bonington . Please make a layout inspired by this painting.

Feel free to use any layout template from the Digital Scrapbook store or the Commons to complete your page.

Digital and hybrid welcome, make any layout including dexcards, cards, wall art, covers, photo-, art- and scripture journaling, really anything but sizes from 5x7" up

The Details

1. Challenge ends when May 2022 does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: may 2022 spotlight , may 2022 layout challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

Texas is a place not generally connected with castles ... but surprisingly there are several. The Texas Hill Country is not where you might expect one, since it's full of working ranches and vineyard/wineries ... much to my surprise Falkenstein Castle sparkles on a hill side near Burnet. In "less trying times" (pre-Covid) it was "home" to many fancy parties and weddings. Currently not open to public events.

kit - Jessica Dunn RUSTIC WEDDING + extra frame (also from Jessica)

gallery

Wow, Poki. Amazing smiley Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for the challenge. Here is my result.

Grand Canal, Venice

Here is mine:
Lovers in Venize

Thanks for the challenge Bina

I think this is allowed!
I used the new templates that Marisa released today! I love Venice!! Fab challenge thanks Bina.

Oh, such great pages here! So beautiful smiley

Topic locked