May 2022 LC - Template

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
May 2022 LC - Template

2022-template by Marisa Lerin

Welcome to the DigitalScrapbook.com May 2022 Template Challenge.

The challenge is to make a layout using this template by Marisa Lerin. You can alter and resize the template as you see fit. Sizes 5x7@ and up.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when May 2022 does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: may 2022 template , may 2022 layout challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

Thank you, beautiful Template! smiley

Very beautiful ladies smiley

Hi @Irmelin Eriksson: Welcome to the LCs! So great you found us here and decided to share your beautiful creation! smiley
I linked your layout to your gallery. If you link your layout it is easier for other players to leave love or comments for your layout. You can link your layout in the edit mode by highlighting what is already there and then clicking the link icon in the upper left. Then you insert your gallery link into the pop up box. smiley

Oh my, @Linda De Los Reyes! When did that happen? Hope you are good now. Thanks for playing with this amazing page. Hugs and best recovery wishes.

Just convalescing now...another week before I can begin physical therapy...sigh...a long process. Foot surgery was on March 30th

smiley smiley smiley Sending you best recovery vibes for your physio!!!

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Topic locked