Nov 2020 LC - Scripture

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nov 2020 LC - Scripture

Welcome to the November 2020 Scripture Challenge.

Please use a scripture about planning or goal setting in your layout and share your layout here and in the gallery. Please select a scripture from the Holy Bible or any other holy book and cite your verse.
I picked this scripture from
Proverbs 27:12
The prudent sees danger and hides himself, but the simple go on and suffer for it.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when November does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: nov 2020 scripture, nov 2020 layout challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

Not only is this my first challenge ever, but it is also my first digital layout ever! I'm pretty proud of it it, flaws and all. Took me forever as I was practicing new techniques, like shadows, but it was time well spent.

nov 2020 scripture, nov 2020 layout challenge

kit - Jessica Dunn

Template - personally made by poki

link to gallery

Little did I know that on our last morning in Breckinridge, Colorado last summer, that I would stand on the dam creating this beautiful lake (water for Colorado Springs) at 10,500+ feet! I wasn't dressed or prepared for the hike, but I made it anyway ...

War is a Strange Game. The only winning move is not to play. Very wise!!!

Car je sais bien ce que j’ai l’intention de faire pour vous : c’est la paix et non le malheur. Je veux vous donner un avenir et une espérance.
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

Beautiful layouts, everyone. Thank you for playing along.
@Tina Golden: What an absolutely amazing 1st layout, congrats. smiley

Thank you, Bina!

Topic locked