Nov 2021 LC - Kit Plus

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nov 2021 LC - Kit Plus

Welcome to the DigitalScrapbook.com Nov 2021 Kit Plus Challenge.

This month there is a litte twist on the Kit Challenge: I am adding a technique to the Kit LC because we had requests for technique challenges in the forum. Many thanks for that idea.

This technique LC will be to use a TRANSFER.

Please use at least one transfer on your layout together with the challenge kit.

Please make a layout ( any size including 5x7 and above, digi and hybrid, cards and wall art welcome) using this gorgeous bundle by Jessica Dunn:

Feel free to use any layout template kits from the Digitalscrapbook.com store or to compliment your layout with items from any frames and fastener kits that you find in the store. Just let us know what you used and : DO CREDIT.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when November 2021 does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: nov 2021 kit plus, nov 2021 layout challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

Bina, Can I use one of Jessica's Paint transfers that is not on your list? None of those on your list has the right colours. And there is one in her Lavender Fields bundle that is perfect!! Its called a Paint, not a Transfer, but they are essentially the same thing. Thank you.
https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/jessica-dunn/designs/lavender-fields-paint-graphic-element-embellishment-stars-writing-blue-purple

@Robynne Lozier: Of course, Robynne! smiley You are right, paints can also be used as transfers, thank you.

my page with only transfert by this kit

Very beautiful LO ladies! smiley

Chicory Lane bundle with Science Fiction Cloud and Stars Paint Transfer

Here's my layout!

Welcome, Shannon, so great you have found us here and decided to play along with your amazing page. smiley

That Lavender Fields Paint is really the only one that goes with this bundle - IMO.

Lovely layouts, everyone!

I used this transfer by Jessica Dunn: Download Here

Gallery

I made my own transfer from Jessica's CHICORY LANE collection and a paint shape from Jessica's SWEET BLUSH

KIT - CHICORY LANE

Thanks for the challenge!

Flower Dream

Topic locked