Oct 2021 LC - Paper Only

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Oct 2021 LC - Paper Only

graphic by Marisa here

The challenge is to make a layout with papers only. If you decide to use elements you need to make them yourself (you can use any of the element templates here at DigitalScrapbook.com). Please do let us know what papers and possibly which element templates you used. You can also use any layout template set, of course. Some layout templates here scream 'paper only'. Any pocket page would be fab too.

Many thanks to creative team member Linda De Los Reyes for this idea.

You sometimes struggle with your journaling? Just take a lorem ipsum from one of the Sample Text Sites and go with that for the sake of this challenge.

Here is one of my papers only albums in the PS gallery. I used my 31 days template freebie and halftone frame set.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when October does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: oct 2021 paper, oct 2021 layout challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

smiley

Thank you for this challenge. I've never done a paper-only challenge before; it was fun!

Oh, I LOVE this challenge. Thanks, Marisa! I'm going to have to do multiple layouts. I used the Sweet Moments mini kit. The embellishments like the paper frames, paper flower, and paper hearts were created using the elements in the kit as templates. All papers are from this kit as well. Oh, and layout template #632 by Marisa.

Here's the first one, Robbie-In-The-Box

ps_commons_DSDC Oct21 LRFL Droplets PP by Lisel Rice (296270)
ps_commons DSDC Oct21 LRFL Leaves PP by Lisel Rice (296276)
ps_commons Floral Elegance Paper 3 by Stephanie Clemons 🎨 (263034)
marisaL gl21 oct paper 07b
marisaL gl21 oct paper 13b

And another one, Costume Theme

Trying out the Paper Only Challenge. Turns out that I just HAFTA to use a template kit as well. I cannot NOT use some elements... LOL

I used Rachel Martin's Felicity kit papers.

Gallery

Topic locked