October 2019 Scripture Challenge

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
October 2019 Scripture Challenge

Thank you for joining me this October 2019 for a scripture challenge.

Many thanks to Gina Jones for this great idea.

Use a scripture about children in your layout and share your layout here and in the gallery. Here is a tutorial on how to do that. Please use a scripture from the Holy Bible or any other holy book. I have used this scripture from P R O V E R B S 22:6

Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when October 2019 does.
  2. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for more chances to win.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: oct 2019 scripture, oct 2019 layout challenge
  4. Please add it to the example layouts for the appropriate kit by following these steps.
  5. See entered layouts here.
  6. See updated rules here.

Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery.
Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it.
If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial
here.

Matthew 18:3
"Truly, I say to you, If you do not have a change of heart and become like little children, you will not go into the kingdom of heaven."

Some of the children that my sister taught in China in 2015.

I really enjoy doing digital Scripture art so I hope to return sometime soon with something for this challenge.

Better hurry then. You only have until the end of October for this particular challenge. smiley

There are some lovely layouts here so far. You ladies are talented. smiley

I said I would return:

love all the layouts so far! great job ladies!

smiley Welcome, great that you have found us here, Anne-Marie! What a beautiful scripture, your layout is a wonderful piece of wall art.

Thank you for the challenge!!

Credits: Janet Scott ~ Fall Into Autumn,
Marisa Lerin ~ Layout Template 323,
font ~ cinnamon cake

So beautiful,Tammy! Thank you for playing.

Topic locked