PS December 2013 Blog Train Challenge

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
PS December 2013 Blog Train Challenge

Are you busy downloading all the great parts to this month's blog train? Downloads are even better when you actually use them! Share your creations here.

Details

1. Enter as many layouts as you'd like.
  2. Layouts may only be entered to 1 challenge on DigitalScrapbook.com.
  3. Be sure to tag you layout with "PS Dec 2013 Blog Train Challenge"
  4. Deadline Jan 1, 2013

After downloading and unzipping the whole blog train this month I was instantly inspired to create a layout with it! smiley

It's a beautiful layout Catherine! smiley

While I started with my Winter Wonderland kit, I really enjoyed pulling in stuff from the others I gathered. smiley

wow Judith, that is gorgeous!! I love the cluster!

Thank you Catherine. This layout really needed your hanging flakes to complete it - thank you for those!

They are both AWESOME layouts!! I've got to get to work!

Beautiful layouts ladies! I need to get creating with this Blog Train! So pretty!

I think what's holding me up on this one is that I don't have many winter/holiday photos yet. I'll need to take lots of photos this season to use all the great pieces!

Marisa, that's why mine came from 2006! smiley

I made a sign to put on my guest bedroom door where I'm wrapping the gifts. smiley
Of course this will also go in my scrapbook.

You can also see it here in the gallery.

Brooke, that is SUPER cute! What a good idea!

December 13 - and only 3 layouts - everyone must be busy, I know I am.

Great layouts, Ladies.

@Melissa - thanks! And it is working. The boys are staying out of the room and they like the sign. smiley

Working on my layout. smiley

Here is mine:

Tx!

Here's one I created:

Fun kits, thanks so much!

OK Here's mine. I was not happy with my last layout, so I threw it out and started all over. Good thing too, cuz this time I got to use Catherine's cute font! smiley

gorgeous layouts smiley

A little Christmas humor...

hahah! Love that Julie!

A photo of my son taken over 40 years ago, although it certainly doesn't seem that long! I scanned it from a slide.

Great layouts everyone! Looking forward to using this kit myself still...I've given you all 10 community points.

Topic locked