Sept 2022 LC - Mini

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sept 2022 LC - Mini

Welcome to the September 2022 Mini Challenge. Thank you for joining.

Please share a layout using only/mostly this pretty mini kit by Sharon Dewi Stolp.

You can make any kind of layout, sizes 5x7 inches and up only, please.
Credits: Sharon Dewi Stolp and Violet Irisovna's template

The Details

1. Challenge ends when September 2022 does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: sept 2022 layout challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

sept 2022 layout challenge

kit - Sharon Digi-Stolp CACTUS LOVE

gallery

First grandson. Leo Charles. I love the little swaddle blanket with his name. Too cute for words.

When I saw the word-strips quote, my first thought was, "That is Travis." But my second thought was (very literal) that aloe is smooth except for a row of ouchy thorns that can poke you if you aren't careful...then, "That is even more Travis!" So I had to make a page about him. He could be so loving, so kind, so goofy...and also so hurtful & disruptive when he was in pain or upset. I never knew what response I'd get in the last couple years. It was SO hard because he had brain damage & delayed maturity from the chronic lack of oxygen due to his heart problems. I still love him, and I miss his quirky quick humor, his sweet smile & hugs, I am sad that I won't see him achieve his plans and goals (which were many before he was so, so sick). He was highly creative and such an innovative problem solver. The world is missing a great talent with him gone. (Lost Travis due to genetic cardiomyopathy in 2020.)

So sad, Tricia smiley smiley smiley Thanks for sharing and playing along, dear.

Oh, Tricia, I'm so sorry.

Gorgeous, Becky, so fun! smiley

Topic locked