SLM Aug 2021 LC - Screenshot

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
SLM Aug 2021 LC - Screenshot

Include a screenshot in your layout.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when August does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: aug 2021 screenshot, slm 2021
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

What a fun challenge. I had included 3 screenshots in this one - the Avaya sign, image of the stadium, and the Quakes soccer badge in the middle. I often use screenshots for stuff when I don't have a good one. I usually just call them photos but for this challenge, I'll call them for what they are...screenshots.
To Join Or Not To Join... (19/50)

I'm a bit confused by what you mean as a screenshot. In my view, a screenshot is something I'd take of my computer by hitting the Print Screen button. Is that right?

Yes, I did a print screen but in Apple, I can choose what to capture on the screen

Oh okay! Thank you, Linda. I thought so, but wasn't sure. lol

In Windows you can also choose what you capture with the snippet tool. (it is included in Windows)

I love Nicholas Sparks novels ... he generally writes about the mid Atlantic Coast, primarily the Outer Banks. I had read the novel NIGHTS IN RODANTHE, and seen the movie with Richard Gere (!!!!) and Diane Lane before I got the "itch" to visit the Outer Banks. We've been there twice now. The house in my photo is the one used for exterior shots in the movie! Since my visit in 2009, the house had to be moved to the other side of the island due to beach erosion which caused the house to be standing in the Atlantic at high tide. It is called the Inn at Rodanthe (like in the movie) and is available for vacation rentals.

gallery

26/31

Gymnastics Screenshots 15/16

Topic locked