Winter Layout Madness 2017: Set Your Goal

66 posts / 0 new
Last post
Winter Layout Madness 2017: Set Your Goal

It's back! Everyone's favorite time of year is here...layout madness!

This February join the DigitalScrapbook.com community in making ALL THE LAYOUTS. You're in charge of setting your own goal number of layouts. We'll help out by posting lots of prompts and encouragement throughout the month. So easy!

1. Leave your goal number of layouts in the comments below . Don't worry if you're joining late! We're glad to have you.
  2. Please tag any layout you're counting towards your goal with "wlm 2017".
  3. Please share your layout in the prompt thread that it completes. (If you didn't use a prompt, we'll have a special place for those layouts too.) (How to Share Layouts in the Forums)
  4. When you post a layout to a thread, please also let us know your goal rate (as in 3/21, if it's your third layout for the challenge and your goal is 21).
  5. Have fun! The first prompts will be posted when February begins, and continue throughout the month. Feel free to repeat prompts if you like them, or to do your own thing and ignore them completely.

I love layout madness! My goal is 8.

Winter Layout Madness is cool! I'll try to do 9 or 10 LO's.

I will shoot for 10... I have lots to catch up with!

MODERATOR EDIT: Linda, I removed your images. You can share them once February rolls around and we will post threads for sharing layouts smiley

The Layout Madness Challenge months are my most favorite!
I am behind on 5 of the 7 LDS missionary books I'm working on, so this will help a bunch!

Setting my goal at 30.

I am really exited this time around - Marisa and I have some great prompts planned! I think I will set my goal for 17.

6, fingers crossed!

I'm shooting for 10 in February

(Christi Carter, what an adorable Precious Memories figurine!)
My goal is 20 pages, so 10 or 11 double layouts, I guess?

so excited about this. i'm going for 14

My goal will be 10 smiley It will be "Summer Layout Madness" for me, as I live in Australia!

I haven't had a ton of time as of late but my goal is 12.

Last time I said 10 and made it, so for WLM my goal is upped to 12 smiley

I could use this motivation right now -- thank you! I'll go for 7.

Sounds like fun. I have a crazy schedule but I will try for 5.

I'll go for 10.

01/10

I think I will go for 20 this time! I love the madness!

I love layout madness also! It is such a motivator for me! My goal is 10. I am hoping for many many more, but I am keeping my goals reasonable!

I've been super busy the past few weeks...so I'm gonna go with 10.

oooh my goal is 20! lets hope i can pull it off got a big project this year of making individual book for each kid so they have an album just themselves so i can gift it to them later.

16. I too need to finish a few loose ends and one book will be complete smiley

lets see if i can do it...goal of 7. thats one LO every 4 days! i totally got this smiley

I'm not quite certain what this is but it sounds pretty easy and like it has potential to be both challenging and fun! I'll give it a shot smiley

I'll aim for 10, they may not be great, but I'm sure I can do it!

I'll go for 10. February is a great time for this challenge as the winter drags on and on . . .

Layouts are difficult for me - so I think I shall join and set a goal of 7.

I've just started using the Project Life app on my phone and tablet, so I will join in with that and my goal is 10.

Sounds FUN! I'll go for 15.

Cheryl - I hope you love the PL app as much as I do! So easy! smiley

Sorry Marisa, I missed the February part, and was thinking we were starting now! but I will still shoot for 10 come February!

I'm in! I'll go for 30!

Wow!! Joining 1st time but it sounds fun!! I will set the goal at 7.. Also a personal goal, I will design a new tiny kit for each layout!! It's just so fun!!
I wanted to do more but I am going to a vacation soon!!!
Just a question-- what's the time limit to complete the goal?? Full February???

Pages