Winter Layout Madness - February 2022

49 posts / 0 new
Last post
Winter Layout Madness - February 2022

It's back! Everyone's favorite time of year is here...layout madness!

This February join the DigitalScrapbook.com community in making ALL THE LAYOUTS. You're in charge of setting your own goal number of layouts. We'll help out by posting lots of prompts and encouragement throughout the month. So easy! So fun!

1. Leave your goal number of layouts in the comments below . Don't worry if you're joining late! We're glad to have you.
  2. Please tag any layout you're counting towards your goal with "wlm 2022".
  3. Please share your layout in the prompt thread that it completes. (If you didn't use a prompt, we'll have a special place for those layouts too.) (How to Share Layouts in the Forums)
  4. When you post a layout to a thread, please also let us know your goal rate (as in 3/21, if it's your third layout for the challenge and your goal is 21).
  5. Have fun! The first prompts will be posted when February begins, and continue throughout the month. Feel free to repeat prompts if you like them, or to do your own thing and ignore them completely.

Oooooooh, I wanna play. I haven't shared any layouts here but one of my resolutions was to do some scrapping and sharing this year. I am incredibly slow, so I am gonna go with 8.

I'm going to aim for 25.

I'm going to aim for 28.

Going to have to withdraw for another commitment. With you all in spirit.

I am sure I will get more done, but for now I will set a goal of 15.

I havenโ€™t been able to scrap as much as Iโ€™ve wanted to lately, since my computer access has been more limited. So Iโ€™m going to say 8 and hope for more.

I have a lot of book reading challenges to do in February so I'm going to go with 12 - for now smiley

15 Feb 2022 - Due to a very glitchy computer, I am going have to drop back to a maximum of 8 layouts.

I'm going to aim for 10 and +.... smiley smiley

My goal 25 - from digital scrapbook: 5 new to me kits, 10 favorites; from outside sources - 10 layouts.

I surely want to give this a try. I'm a slow scrapper for the most part so I will go with 5 and hope for more.

I have a lot of scrapping to do, so I'm going to go with....40!

Never done this before, my level not to high, I will start with 10

i am going for 14

Wel as I work and have a lot else to do and it will be just my first i say 1 smiley

I tend to bite off more than I can chew, so I'll start with 8 and try to do 2 each week. Fingers crossed!

I would like my go to be 15.

Hi I'm going for 28
one per day seems possible ....

Yay! I'll shoot for for 10 smiley

I'm going to set a goal of 12, but I'm going to try to do more (fingers crossed ...)

Yay, I'll try to get 10 layouts uploaded.

I just started scrapping again after a while so I've been really into it so I'll say 15.

pssst @Marisa the graphic still says Pixel Scrapper smiley

@Jessica - LOL

I struggle doing layouts. I'll be happy if I can do 3. I'll try and do more if I finish up the 3.

I have never done something like this before but will give it a try smiley . Since I'm veeeery slow I think I will set 5 as my goal smiley

Hi all,

since this is my first time participating I have two more questions: Does the theme and the chosen kits matter? Does this " Winter Layout Madness" run independently next to the Layout- Challenges?

If so, then I'll start with 8. I still need time for the LC and to learn Gimp smiley

Edit:

I have so much fun, I correct up 20.

The WLM is simply a month of LOTS more challenges - more than 10 - usually around 20 to 25. The regular LO challenge becomes part of the WLM. The Minimum number required in order to receive Download Credits, will stay at 8.

For these challenges - unless the challenge specifies a specific bundle, kit or designer, then, you have freedom of choice to use whatever bundles or kits that you wish.

I'm going to try for 10.

smiley Robynne

Pages

Topic locked