WLM 2019 - About Me

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
WLM 2019 - About Me

We're so busy scrapping other people, places and things. Create a layout telling us something about yourself!

More Details

1. See here for more details on the WLM challenge.
  2. Challenge ends when February does.
  3. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for a challenge, but please only post your layout to one challenge.
  4. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: wlm 2019, wlm 2019 about me
  5. See entered layouts here.
  6. See updated rules here.
  7. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

I don't do ME very often ... you're right! My COLOR is Autumn, so I went straight for Janet Scott DAY OF THANKS and FALL INTO AUTUMN to accomplish the look that I wanted. I had great FUN creating my personal background for the layout: it has 6 blended layers!

gallery link

10/14 (2/6/2019)

beautiful page Poki smiley smiley

for me smiley

wlm 8 for 8 smiley smiley

Thank you for the challenge.

Credits: Designs by Mandy King ~ Winter Wishes, Snowbound, and Just Can't Get Enough Snow,
Sahlin Studio ~ template freebie,
font ~ Winter Script

WLM 9 of 10

When I saw an "about me" layout, I knew it was time to pull out my hiking pictures with the "Wonderful Wednesday Women" - something I do just for me smiley

WLM 3/10

here is mine

20 of 25

For the "About Me" challenge, I chose to do a page with some of my favorite pictures of our family. We are a family of choice, consisting of my husband Scott, myself, my sister of choice Erin, her husband Coriel, her son Jarek, and their soon-to-be daughter who doesn't have a name yet. These pictures are taken by all of us over the last 12 years. The cats are our 10 and their two (some of the cats are in multiple pictures).
I used elements from Marisa Lerin, Elif Sahin, Jessica Dunn, Arlene Janner, and Shannon Melgar.
wlm 2019, wlm 2019 about me
5/5

Thanks everyone for sharing a little bit about yourselves!

No Ways

11/14

Topic locked