WLM 2019 - Masks

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
WLM 2019 - Masks

Use a mask in your layout.

More Details

1. See here for more details on the WLM challenge.
  2. Challenge ends when February does.
  3. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for a challenge, but please only post your layout to one challenge.
  4. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: wlm 2019, wlm 2019 masks
  5. See entered layouts here.
  6. See updated rules here.
  7. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

My favorite! Thanks for the great challenge.

très belle page Anne Marie! smiley

Thank you for the challenge.

Credits: Marisa Lerin ~ Photo Masks 1 and 2 and Captured Mini Kit,
font ~ 1942 report

WLM 19 of 10

I started this one for a different challenge back in January, had the background and the picture in, and somehow didn't finish it. She has now progressed to skating on her own, so I guess I'll have to do a follow-up layout! Her New Year's Resolution for school was to "learn how to skate" and she has already accomplished it!

5/7

WLM 12/15

I am one of many proud Texans who love it when Texas turns blue in the Spring. When we are lucky our State flower Lupinus texines produces a "bumper crop" depending on the amount of rain in the Fall and temperatures in the early Spring! 2019 may be our LUCKIEST year in a long time! I've heard reports of blooms already spotted as close as Austin, about 60 miles south of where I live. I'm headed to Houston in a few days, with my camera in hand! I am WILD about Texas, for sure!

I used Marisa Lerin's STATE SHAPES (Texas of course) to mask a photo! I also used a photo to create the corners, and the WILD text!

gallery link

22 layouts in 23 days! Amazing (if I do say so myself!)

WLM 14/15

A lady down the road from us feeds the geese every day at noon. Five or six separate flocks merge for feeding time, and then hang out in the marsh across the street from us. Some of the flocks are residents, and the others overwinter or stop over because we're on a flyway. I used elements from Marisa Lerin and Melo Vrijhof.
wlm 2019, wlm 2019 masks
6/5

Pretty LOs, ladies. Fun to see how different they are.

WLM 15/15

smiley Sorry Shannon, I am only using one mask here.

My first time attempting this technique. I used it to catch up on weekly spreads for this month. 12-13/12!!

Wow, Cintia! That's gorgeous!!! Great use of texture and color to draw it all together.

Gorgeous layouts everyone! Thank you so much for participating!

WLM 23/15
I created this circle-shaped mask just for the generations photo in the layout, and then put it up on Commons. It is only the second time I've made one of these!

Topic locked