WLM 2021 LC - Childhood Memory

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
WLM 2021 LC - Childhood Memory

This challenge is to create a layout of a childhood memory.

Here are some examples from the awesome DigitalScrapbook.com Gallery:

The Details

1. Challenge ends when February does.
  2. This challenge is part of our Winter Layout Madness. Read more about that here.
  3. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  4. You must tag your layouts with this tag: wlm 2021
  5. See entered layouts here.
  6. See updated rules here.

Yaay this is finally open!!! Switching my LO from No Prompts to this one!!!

wlm 2021

I loved my Aunt Edie ... she was 13 when I was born, and an amazing part of my childhood. She was also my Godmother, and a great example of Christian womanhood! She was sick for a long time with a degenerative brain disorder that took pieces of her away each year. She was called home to join her husband of 58 years in 2018. I miss her dearly but am thankful that the disease is no longer "in charge!"

link to gallery

Not sure when or where this photo was taken. I scanned it from her collection in 2014. I am so glad I took the time while we visited, to scan those precious photos and shared them with myself through dropbox! I use them often! I recommend that to everyone if you have the capability of doing it! Paper photos age and "disappear" ... if you keep upgrading your tech equipment and copying them over to the new tech, you won't lose those precious memories!

I started crying (happy tears) while working on this page. It brought up so many childhood memories.

Here's Sunday Best 35/40

Thank you for the challenge.

Credits: Joey Designs ~ My Vintage Memories,
font ~ Dear Sarah

Topic locked