WLM 2023 Album Allies 01

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
WLM 2023 Album Allies 01

[,center]Please read if you are considering joining this challenge. Thank you.[/center]

Welcome to Album Allies. We will go through the alphabet making an album . We will start with your choice of either numbers or letters.

The first challenge is to make a page with A B C in your title each or combined or to make a page with 1 2 3 in your title each or combined.. We will have 2 challenges comprising of 3 letters and numbers each week. Our faves XY and Z will feature together with the last batch.

Of course you can find a great selection of wonderful templates for this use in the store. Here are some of my faves:

Love these by Janet:

An album is perfect for the use of dashboards and journo kits:

Find great alpha templates here

The Details

1. Challenge ends when Feb 2023 does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: : feb 2023 layout challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

Yes ok for 1 2 3 for me....but I didn't understand everything, you need for example 2 photos or 2 frames or... you have to write the number chosen for example the number 2 ??? smiley

No, dear Bourico. This is a rerun of last years abc challenge, just in a month instead of in a year. ABC 123 in your title is fine.

If I'm reading this correctly, we make one layout to include A, B, and C? I had already decided to do my own ABC challenge of places I want to visit, but never will. lol I could definitely add those places to this challenge, as there are so very many cities and countries in the world.

Ok, thank you smiley

One Lay-out combining abc or separate pages for each letter smiley The same goes for 123, either one page or 3 smiley

it's OK ??? smiley

14/10

Fantastic, Bourico! Thanks for playing along with your beautiful creation and sorry for the confusion.

That sounds so great, Christina!

Okay, thank you! I understand now!

2/30
Gallery

3/30
Gallery

4/30
Gallery

Wow, Christina, those look even better than they sounded beforehand! Gorgeous pages and idea, thanks for playing along. smiley

Thank you, Bina! This is definitely a super fun challenge, so thank YOU for hosting it! There are so many wonders in the world I'll never get the chance to see. I experience those places vicariously through photos. lol

I am making an alphabet book for my grandson

A 1/26

B 2/26

C 3/26

Topic locked