Feb 2023 Blog Train - Working

33 posts / 0 new
Last post
Feb 2023 Blog Train - Working

The themes listed are OPTIONAL. You are free to choose whatever works for you. Also, you don't have to use all the colors.

Please read the new guidelines before finishing your contribution.

Please make sure this logo is visible on your preview:
DigitalScrapbook.com Blog Train Logo

Really Lovely Palette!!

ACO File

ACO Ltd File

For 'Teddy Day' February 10th smiley

Thanks for the colors Elizabeth smiley

While everything was totally white outside, I was thinking green smiley

@Diane, loving your green kit! The blueberries, the paint, the word art, the frame...really looking forward to February!! Such a great kit smiley

Thank you, Tricia. Your bears are cute, but tell me....is there really a "teddy bear day"??

smiley probably not. The website I found it on is
https://nationaltoday.com/teddy-day/
But, I was purposely looking for funny holidays as an idea starter for scrapping.
The two brown colors are what made me pick that.
Apparently there is a USA National Teddy Bear Day on September 9th as well. Who knew?
Apparently in Denmark it's Friday October 27th. 😄

Cute teddy bear, Tricia! Love the heart paint around the frame. It's funny, though, because I thought of looking up those silly national days, too, as a bit of inspiration for Bina's Design Challenges. lol

Diane: I always love your flowers--so you-nique! Those wood block danglers are adorable.

I'm doing a beach theme. Almost done, just a couple more things such as paint and generic word strips, and maybe another cluster. I made a scenery cluster with sand as the base.

Everyone's parts are looking so great.

Christina, loving the beach theme, loving the netting and word art.
Di, love the whole thing, especially the dangly bits and the flowers.
Tricia, love those adorable bears.

Ready on my blog Dea's Designs

Love love love this palette!! Can’t wait to dive in.

Lovely kits everyone

I have a little kit for this month! I'm so excited to be posting for the first time.

@Mel - very nice. Welcome

Loving the texture on your papers, Mel. Cute book! I could see me using that on Harry Potter.

Thank you Sarah!

Thank you! I love the idea of using it for Harry Potter!

I was wondering where I put my blog info, is there a list? I tried searching here in the forum but was unable to find an answer. Great kits everyone. I'm looking forward to downloading and using them.

Mel: There's always time for Harry Potter! Rowling wove a masterpiece.

Beth: First off, that's a super cute mini! The blog train goes live on February 1. Marisa will post a new topic sticky in this sub-forum with "Final List" in the title a couple days prior to the 1st. That's where you'll post your preview with a link to your blog.

Thanks, I appreciate the info. smiley

I'm trying to get something together!!!

This will be on my blog on February 1st! I love this palette so much. It has been so fun to play with.

Looking fantastic ladies! And welcome to the newcomers! smiley

Here is what I have been working on. A little early for spring but hey why not smiley Nature is certainly thinking spring here...the tulip poplar tree across the street has fully bloomed and it's still January smiley

Beth: You're welcome. smiley

Kelly: I hope you do! I always love your designs!

Meagan: Love your papers, especially the pattern on the right.

Jessica: As usual, knocking it out of the park.

Oh Jess, that is absolutely divine! It makes me yearn for spring. The color combination is amazing, thank you so much!

- Christina, thank you so much, I feel the same way about your designs! It helped once I picked a theme and narrowed down the colors, I struggle with too many options!

On the Bible Journal Classes Blog Feb 1.

Wonderful kits so far! My part here:

Oh Sonia, It's beautiful and can be used over and over again! I hope you are well.

Thank you! I sent you a pm!

Pages

Topic locked