Jan 2024 Blog Train - Comments

22 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jan 2024 Blog Train - Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until January 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

These are AWESOME!!! (As usual)
Can't wait for Jan 1 !!!
Thank you all, and Happy New Year!

Marla

Thank you so much Everyone for these kits!

All the mini kits this month are fabulous. Thank you to all the designers who participated.

Thanks to all the designers for their beautiful work and generous hearts! Happy New Year!

thanks you very much for the cute kits )))))

Yes, I have to agree, the kits this month were all stupendous!

Thank you so much for this beautiful minis!!

However, I can't find the link for Connection Keeping's piece....
Please, can you give me a hint of where is it placed???

Thanks!!!

Robin Sampson: Your contribution is adorable, but the link is not bringing me there. smiley

@Michele Her link brings you to her blog - just click on the "2024 Bible Journaling Classes & Freebie" post and her contribution is toward the bottom of that post. Hope that helps.

@Sophie - Her link takes you to her blog post page where she has her contribution. It is about halfway thru the post. Hope that helps.

I am enjoying this Blog Train! You all did a stunning job on your contributions. Thank you all so much! smiley

o my goodness i just love these kits thank you so very much there amazing and so much fun!!! Love this Blog Train so much Thank you ladies so much!!!!!!!!!! smiley

Thanks so much to you all. It is obvious how much work you put into these kits and bundles, and it is really appreciated.

Susan - re your comment about being unable to download Posh Poodles - clicking the DOWNLOAD link under the preview works fine with Firefox browser.

Marisa - it appears the Fieldnotes 1 - elements 1 kit zip and the Fieldnotes 1 - elements 2 kit zip contain the same files. Elements 1 indicates it should have 120 files while elements 2 indicates it should have 77 but both have 120.

Thanks much to all the designers for sharing their creativity with us!

Thank you so much to all the designers for the beautiful kits this month. Love this palette x

Thank you so much Everyone for these so beautiful kits! smiley

Thank you so much everyone!

Thank you everyone smiley smiley smiley

The designers are so talented! Thank you all. smiley