June 2022 Blog Train - Final List

22 posts / 0 new
Last post
June 2022 Blog Train - Final List

If you'd like to leave comments, questions, thanks, etc, please do so in this post.

Please post the following in this thread:

1. Preview Image
  2. Link to your blog or direct link to the freebie if you don't have a blog.

Your part of the blog train does not need to be live until June 1.

Please note that if you are having problems with one of the links, please contact that designer directly. I have no control over their portions. Remember to be polite because they've worked hard to make something wonderful, for free. :)

Also, if you're claiming a spot for later, when you're ready to post your part, please post it at the end of the list so people can find it easily. I'll delete your reserve comment.

***Only post in this thread if you are posting a link to your part for the blog train.***

Direct download. Just click on the image:

Download from my BLOG

Here is my contribution

Download here

Come find this minikit at connectionkeeping.com

My portion can be found here on the site as well as pinned to the top of my Facebook page. Along with that, if you could use some lightly textured solids, make sure to check out the coordinating solid paper kit.

Here is my contribution. Have fun!

Download here.

Mine is available on my Facebook site (no account required). If you aren't able to access Facebook, please let me know and I'll message you the direct link.

Click here or on the image to download.

Although I am not officially part of the blog train, this week, I created a sample for my product and it is a set of beads (in png format). I simply used the color palette from this blog train, so they might coordinate with any of the kits included here:

You can get them on the blog.
Is it still ok to post here?

A huge THANK-YOU to all of you for the lovely gifts.
Blessed Be.
Gayle

Thank you all for the gorgeous cliparts. I am so happy with all these.
Lots of love,
Herma

Topic locked