June 2022 Blog Train - Working

26 posts / 0 new
Last post
June 2022 Blog Train - Working

The themes listed are OPTIONAL. You are free to choose whatever works for you. Also, you don't have to use all the colors.

Please read the new guidelines before finishing your contribution.

Please make sure this logo is visible on your preview:
DigitalScrapbook.com Blog Train Logo

The July and August palettes are scrumptious, but this one . . . it makes my heart beat hard with happiness. Can not wait to work with this gorgeous group of colors and I am already dying to see what everyone else does with them! SO. MUCH. PRETTY!

Oh yes, awesome palette!!

ACO File

ACO Ltd File

Elizabeth Minkus

You're the BEST!

Me too!!! Love, love, LOVE the broad rainbow palette!

That reminds me of a new box of Crayons! Love it!

So many wonderful colors!! Finally, I decided to make a school theme, and as I worked as a teacher, I was happy to make this kit! Hope you like it!

Oh, great swatch! Thanks for the aco, Elizabeth! So beautiful @Sonia Romero, love it again.

Oh Bina that's gorgeous!! I love it!!

Once again thank you for the swatches!

Love the deep, rich colors for the June Blog Train. The bees are part of my garden art painting pattern designs. I couldn't resist smiley

beautiful Diane...as always smiley

It's bright, definitely wear your sunglasses. Sonia, I fixed it smiley.

Oh, Kelly, don't worry! Your kit is lovely, as always, and I do agree with you about "great minds think alike"! Not so long ago I did change one of my papers when I saw that another designer had made a very similar one before me!

Thank you, you made my day! I hope you have a great week!

Oh Sarah I love you plaid papers; they are so happy!

thanks so much kelly smiley

smiley Oh thank you, Elizabeth.

Hello, I have the right handle cased in 3 sections there is a plate and screws for at least 1 to 2 months. I can no longer do anything with my left hand.Happy summer holidays everyone.

sorry to hear. feel better soon. have a great summer

I am so sorry Louisa. Are you a lefty? I wish a speedy recovery for you.

Oh, no! I'm so sorry to hear your right hand is out of commission! I hope you have support at home for the next couple of months!
Heal well! smiley

Sorry to hear that, Louise! I hope you feel better soon!

I feel like I could have done more with this, but time got away from me. So a mini it is.

Topic locked