June 2024 Blog Train - Comments

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
June 2024 Blog Train - Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until June 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

Thanks to all designers for the wonderful contributions!

Everyone did a great job, and I love the beachy vibe. Thanks for the mini kits.

Thank you, designers! Everything looks so lovely. I can't wait to play with them all.

I'm loving all of the beachy goodies! Thanks, everyone.

Lovely contributions to the blog train this month. Thank you to all the ladies who have taken the time to create this wonderful train.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your lovely creations!

thank you very much )))))

I am particularly pleased that AMarie is now one of the BT designers.

Je suis particulièrement heureux qu'AMarie fasse désormais partie des concepteurs de BT.

Thank you everyone for the fun and summery collections. The colours are so soft and perfect for summer. Your freebie collections are really appreciated.
Have a happy summer! smiley

Thank you to all of the designers. I tried to leave thank you's where I could. smiley

Thank you! I love all the designs and creatively !!!

Thank you for the lovely designs this month!

Oh yes! I'm loving all of the beachy goodies! Thanks, everyone smiley smiley

Thanks to everyone for their hard work that they put into this each month. Also, for the lovely goodies they provide for us to enjoy!

Thank you to all the designers for their hard work and contributions this month. Loving the beach vibe!

Thank you one and all for the beautiful blog train goodies !!