February 2020 Freebies Around the Web

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
February 2020 Freebies Around the Web

This is the place for all those time-limited freebies; please post a link as you find them so that others can add to their stashes as well!

The Gingerscraps blog has a new daily download called "Still The One"
https://gingerscraps.net/gsblog/

The downloads are kept up for a few days. You can download day 1 until 10:00am on Friday February 7th, 2020.

New freebie by Snickerdoodle designs - DOWNLOAD

Gingerscraps will have great blogtrain - well, blog/FB hop - starting on February 14. It will be mini kit in their newsletters, creating one mega kit. Free for 2 weeks.
Go through store, each designer has link for their blog and/or newsletter on their first page.
I will add you link with full list when it's official, for now it's only for store:

GINGERSCRAPS STORE

On the left side is list of designers, then on top next to their picture are all relevant links

Anna Aspnes Designs, has an amazing freebie not sure how long it will be available. You get a MegaPack + Free Class. This MegaPack is huge too.
GO HERE

Hi, this should go on the March 2020 Freebies topic, but because it doesn't exist yet I am posting here, I hope it's ok:

- Sweet Shoppe Designs just updated its Free Samples Page with all new free scrapbook goodies smiley

- Scrap Twist Blog Train: Shamrock & Thistle start -> HERE

- We Believe Blog Train: In The Garden start -> HERE

- Scrap Designer Blog Train: Being Green start -> HERE

Enjoy! smiley

Thanks Daniela!

Well this isn't exactly scrapbooking but Brit+Co is making all their classes free this week! Many of them are illustration, watercolor, lettering & photography. {Things related to scrapbooking right!?} The coupon code SELFCARE. I have added several bundles & individual classes and the coupon code has worked for all them! I am so amazed they are giving these away! Not sure how long the coupon is good for but it should have at least a week left, from today.

@Jessica Dunn Wow! That's so generous of Brit+Co to do this smiley thanks for letting us know smiley smiley

Also, Traci Reed posted on her blog a Round-Up of all the COVID-19 Freebies available on the Internet right now: CHECK IT OUT

Everybody, take care and keep healthy, hugs from far away to all of you smiley

Topic locked